Chapter Eight

Telling Everyone

Kelly Pov

The week has gone by quickly ever since Peter and I pull out our feeling and told each other we like each other we have been spending more time with each other. He is different around me, on what I heard from others that Peter plays with other girls feeling he doesn't do that to me.

I was washing my car right now thinking of Peter. I think I will never get use to not thinking about him. He is way better then any other guy I have gone out with. We even sneek out of class sometimes just to make out down the hallway or even in the toliets.

"Hey Kel!" I heard Laura say as I turn around and walked over to my best friend giving her a hug.

"Hey! Whats up?" I asked her pulling away crossing my arms.

"So uh, my mom is having a family dinner and I asked if the you and your mom can come and she said so do you want to come tonight? It was meant to be after graduation but she moved it early?" Laura asked me. No one knows about Peter and I so I should probaly tell her.

"Yeah I'll be there. Laura I need to tell you something" I said as Laura look at me.

"What is it?" Laura asked me as I sight.

"I told Peter how I feel" I said as Laura gasp.

"Shut up, when did this happen?!" Laura asked with a huge smile on her face.

"The day after the party and we had a moment" I said as Laura jump up and down.

"You should of told me sooner who else knows?" Laura asked me.

"Only you I was thinking Peter and I can tell my mom and your family tonight" I said as Laura brings me into a hug.

"You should. I hope your not planning having kids yet" Laura said with a grin as my eyes grew.

"Laura! We haven't had sex!" I said as Laura giggle.

"Okay but if you do what do you want?" Laura asked as I rolled my eyes.

"A little girl" I said with a smile.

"Mini virson of Peter?" Laura said as we both burst out laughing.

"Okay I'll see you later love you" I said giving Laura a hug.

"Love you too bestie" Laura said then walked off as I turn to my car and start to clean it again. I have not been this happy since I came to this town and meet Peter maybe that day I meet Peter will not disapear from me.