Chapter Three

New Friends

Kelly Pov

After my lesson I when for lunch and sat down on a bench outside it's only me by myself, I don't have any friends in this small town so it's only me. After I kicked Peter's ass again have not been more prouder of myself. I notice a girl that I seen around the school coming over to my bench.

"Can I sit here?" She asked me as I give her a smile maybe I can be friends with her.

"Go a head" I said as she sit down next to me, she had beutiful green eyes and brown hair she seems a bit like me.

"I'm Laura by the way" Laura said with a smile on her face she seems like a werewolf she must be a Hale.

"Kelly Green" I said as Laura chuckle at something.

"So your the Kelly Green my uncle Peter keeps coming home talking about" Laura said while I feel a pair of eyes on me as I turn to see Peter looking at us while I roll my eyes at him. Will he quit stalking me.

"Well if it wasn't for him stalking me I wouldn't have to keep kicking he's ass and walking away" I said loudly knowing Peter would hear me that made Laura laugh and hearing a groanvfrom Peter.

"I like you. We are going to great friends" Laura said well new girl and I have finally got a friend.

After the bell rang for next lesson Laura and I ot up and exchange numbers to keep in contract more. As I did that I walked to my next lesson which my surprise Peter was siting in there. I roll my eyes and took my seat which was next to Peter. I'm going to kill myself if stalker Hale looks at me.

Time Skip 

As the bell finally rang alot of kids ran out to get out of the school while I walked to my locker where I see Peter standing against my locker, I sight and open my locker not looking at Peter.

"Can I help you stalker Hale?" I asked as I tease him as he grone what I called him.

"Can you not call me that?" Peter asked as I looked at him as I pretend to think.

"Hmm no" I said slaming my locker where he's hand was as he yeap in pain while I send a innocent smile.

"Now what do you want?" I asked with a serious face on.

"I just want to be friends" Peter said putting he's hands up in defence.

"And I want a puppy so I guess we both can't get what we want" I said leaning against my locker.

"Don't you want to start fresh?" Peter asked with raise eyebrows while I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't you want to die" I asked as Peter mouth hang open not knowing what to say.

"If you want to be riends you need to stay away from me. See you around stalker Hale" I said walking away with a smirk as I hear Peter grone. Well I guess I win again.

Author Note:

Chapter 3 is out!

Laura and Kelly have meet!

Peter wants to be friends!

What will happen next?