Chapter Twenty Two

Birth

Kelly Pov

Kelly Pov

I have finally come up to the end of my nine months pregnancy and any day soon my beautiful children will be in my arms. Peter has been all but sweet and helpful during my pregnancy and I'm so glad I have Peter to call my husband. 

I moved around in mine and Peter's bed as I open my eyes for a split secound I see Peter looking at me with a huge smile.

"Hello beautiful" Peter said as I smile back at him.

"Hello babe" I said looking into Peter's blue eyes.

"How are all of you?" Peter asked me and our children while placing he's hand on my stomach rubing circles around it with he's hand.

"We're fine and healthy" I said making Peter smile more.

"Thats good I can't wait to meet them" Peter said as I smile at him while looking at my stomach then back at him.

"Me too" I said as I smile feeling them kick. Soon they kick keeping me which was weird then I felt water pour down on me. They are coming.

"Peter, my water just broke" I told him which Peter jumped up grab the emergency bag that we need.

"Okay come, we'll get Laura while I'll take you to the car" Peter said taking my hand as we left the room. We got to Laura's room and Laura open the door looking like had a hell of a hang over or something.

"What?" Laura answer.

"The babies are coming" Peter answer as Laura gasp grabing her jacket and shoes and tie her hair up in a bun.

"Okay, I'm coming" Laura said taking the bag and run to get the car ready. Peter turn to me and pick me up and carry me to the car. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother at last.

"Peter I'm scared" I replied that is the truth I always fear going into labour ever since I found out I was pregnant.

"I know but it'll be okay" Peter got in the car with me in the back while Laura sat in the driver seat. Peter took my hand and squeeze it for me.

"Ready? Let's go" Laura said driving to the hospital.

I feel scared for my life that any thing can happen by giving birth. I just glab I won't do this on my own that I have Peter by my side.

Once we got to the hospital Peter, Laura and I got ourselves check in and got me into a room. Laura when to grab a coffee and call the rest of the family to let them know while Peter and I sat in the room waitting for me to actually go into labour.

"Peter, if anything ever happens just to let you know that-" I started but Peter cut me off.

"Don't say that you will be fine Kel. I know and I love you, we will have them in arms I promise you" Peter said but I just been getting this bad vibe this week, like something is going to go down wrong.

"Okay Kelly I think it's time to start pushing" the doctor said after she said that I took Peter's hand and start squeezing it for dear life ever push I took I squeeze Peter's hand more. 

I swear I broke Peter's hand three times but Peter seems to not care and let me. That's the thing I love about him, he does not care about himself only he care about is me.

"One more push" the doctor said as I scream at the top of my lungs as my first baby came out.

"It's a boy" the doctor said as she past my son to me I look at him seeing he's eyes look like Peter's blue ones.

"He's got your eyes Peter" I said as Peter look at him.

"He's got your nose" Peter said as I giggle soon I felt another contrution happen. Baby number two is coming.

"Peter taken him will you" I said pasting my son to Peter as the doctor come back over to me while Peter rock our son I just listen to the doctor while pushing.

Soon my next baby came, it was a little girl, I always wanted a little girl and I got her. I took a hold of her smiling down at her. She's so tiny and small.

"You're doing great love, one more baby and we will have them all" Peter said kissing my forehead.

I then felt another constution. Peter took our daughter and I push once again, tears fall down on my face I can see Peter rocking our son and daughter at the corner of my eye.

"One big push Kelly" the doctor said.

"Ahh!" I scream as I hear my finally baby cry out. I let a breathe out as I lay back on the bed.

"It's another girl congratations to you both" the doctor said handing me my daughter. Peter walked over to me with our son and daughter and sat on the bed with me.

"Do you any names for them?" the doctor asked us as we look down at our children.

I have so many names for them but I got a good felling what to call one of my daughter name.

"How about Jeremy?" I asked Peter as he looked at me then at Peter.

"Jeremy Dean Hale" Peter said as I smile at him.

"I like it"Peter said.

"I like it too" I said as Peter smile.

"Okay what about these two?" I asked towards our daughters, one of our daughter really looks more like me around the face, I can tell she is going to be a tough fighter when she grows up.

"How about Charlotte Talia Hale for her, she looks more like you around the face" Peter said as I smile at him.

"Can we read minds or something because she really does look like me" I said as we both giggle.

"Okay. I want to name this one. Anna Elizabeth Hale" I said as Peter smiled down at her then touch her head.

"I love it. And I love you and our children" Peter said.

"They are beautiful" the doctor said then left the room.

"Hi babies, I'm your mama, and that is your daddy" I said seeing them open there eyes and close them.

"I'm so proud of you love" Peter said kissing me on the lips. We soon heard the door open and Laura came in with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god, they are so cute" Laura whisper as I smiled.

"Can I hold one?" Laura asked, I nodded at her.

"This is Charlotte Talia Hale" I said handing Laura the youngest triblet to her siblings.

"Hi Charlotte" Laura said while smiling.

"THe handson feller is Jeremy Dean Hale" Peter said with a smirk on he's face, I rolled my eyes at my typically husband.

"And that is Anna Elizabeth Hale" I said as Laura looked at all of our children.

"They all look like both of you's but I have a feeling Charlotte will be a stronger fighter when she grows up" Laura said, exactly what I think.

"Yeah she will be" I said leanning my head on Peter's shoulder as he holds Anna while I hold Jeremy.

Are family is whole, I've got my family that I wanted.

Author Note:

Chapter 22 is out!

Kel gave birth!

The triblets are here!

What will happen next?

Will there whole last?