Chapter Sixteen

The June Wedding

Kelly Pov

I woke up the next morning and rolledover to my other side to find Laura awake looking at me with the biggesr smile on her face. I smile back at her.

"Good morning furture Mrs Hale!" Laura said as I jot up. I'm getting married today! I can't believe it's happening.

"Oh My God the June Wedding!" I said with a huge smile on both our face's.

"Yes it is!" Laura said as we both jump up screaming, while my mom walked in with a tray of breakfast with her and champane with her.

"Good morning girls!" Mom said happily putting the tray on my bed.

"Morning!" Laura and I said at the same time.

"Okay, eat up girls before we have to get Kelly ready" Mom said as I smile at her as she left me and Laura to eat alone.

"I can't believe my June Wedding has finally come!" I told Laura. Can I just marry Peter now? I'm starting to miss him already.

"I know your going to look beutiful on this day til tomorrow" Laura said as I bit my bottom lip then throw a pillow in her face that hit her.

"Hey!" Laura said which I giggle as Laura grabed a pillow as I grab another one while we have a pillow fight between each other.

This day is going to be the best day of my life!

Peter Pov

Me, Derek, Caleb, Sam and I are getting ready while I'm doing my tie up but I'm so nervous I'm walking up and down and even playing with my hands. So many questions run in my head. Is this right? Are we too young for this? Will Kel turn up and marry me?

"Dude you need to calm down" Derek said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"How am I suppose to stay calm huh?!" I said but raising my voice a bit. I hear Caleb chuckle beside me. What's so funny? 

"Peter I felt the same feeling when I was marrying Flora now look at me I'm married man with a child on the way" Caleb  said as I finally calm down after that.

I guess there right soon I'll see Kel and be holding her in my arms. I just want to see her right now!

"Alright, I'm going to Diana's place boys!" My sister said which I walked over to her.

"Tell, Kel I love her" I said which she nodded picking the box of flowers in there and left the house.

Oh I so wish I could marry Kel right now infront of the house. The more the miniutes go by the more I'm starting to miss her more!