Chapter Five

Girl Time

Kelly Pov

Kelly Pov

It's been a week since the full moon happen. I have anchor now it has been helping me control my shift at school. But school has been driving me crazy, when I past the halls and I see Peter standing there or when I see him sitting down next to me is class it makes me want to scream. Before that I wanted to punch him in the face and kick his ass but now apart of me has change.

I sat up from my bed hearing my phone go off as I see it's Laura. I smile as I answer it  while I talked to my friend saying want to hang out at her place, I agreed and hang up.

I got up from my bed and got change quickly as I picked up my jacket and head down stairs to were my mom is at. She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey hon, where are you going?" Mom asked turning towards me.

"I'm going to hang out with Laura Hale a friend from school" I explain as Mom eye brows raise.

"Talia Hale's daughter?" Mom asked so she knows the Hale's.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon" I said kissing mom on the cheek and left the house.  I walked  to my car and got into the driving seat, I took a deep breath knowing I'll have to see stalker Hale soon, which I wish I don't have to but I do. I start the car and drove off from my house.

It seems that me and Laura are similar, like we have similar clothes we like to wear, are movie likes and are faviour sweets. Laura likes coak and I like milkshakes is are only diffentes. Once I parked my car at the Hale house, I text Laura saying I'm here and about two minutes later she came out as I got out and made my way over to my friend.

"Hey!" Laura said hugging me with a huge smile on as I smile back at her and pulled away from the hug but I hold both off Laura's hand.

"Hey! So what we going to do?" I asked as we walked inside her house.

"First we are going to have girl talk then we will take it upstairs and do each others makeup" Laura said already getting excited.

"Nice! I like it" I said as we walked inside Laura when to the fridge and pick up a coak for herself.

"Want one?" Laura offer me.

"Nah I'm good" I said as Laura shutting the fridge door. A women walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face, this must be Talia Hale?

"Hi Mom this is Kelly-" Laura started only to get cut off by her mother.

"Green. Kelly Green, I've heard so much about you. God you do look like your mother" Talia said with a smile still on her face.

"You know my mother?" I asked her.

"Well I knew Diana when I was your age she was my close friend" Talia explain how come mom never mention Talia?

"Okay we're heading into the living room"  Laura said dragging me away from her mother.

"Nice meeting you" I called out to Talia as Laura and I sat down.

"So any boys caugh your eye yet?" Laura asked I could tell Laura that I have a little crush on her uncle but I know Peter is around the house I can sent him.

"No not yet" I said shaking my head as Laura raise her brow.

"Really? No one?" Laura asked drinking out the cane.

"No I haven't found the one yet" I said as we both when into diffent conversation, laughing at jokes and are storys we had.

Thats when I heard foot steps come down the stairs as I recognize the sound, it belong to my stalker Hale.

"Laura have you seen my keys anywhere?" Peter asked as both Laura and I turn to look at him as he stand ther while Peter and my eyes look at each other.

"Uh I don't know, you put them down you find them yourself" Laura told him as he rolled he's at him.

"Hello Kelly" Peter said with a smile on his face which kind of scared me, has he always smile or have I been on drugs that I did not relize?

"Stalker Hale" I said with a smirk making Laura laugh and hearing a groan from him.

"When will you stop calling me that?" Peter asked me.

"When you stop stalking me" I said turning to face Laura who was trying to hide her laugh as I wiggle my eye brow up at Laura with a smirk.

"For the last time I'm not stalking you" Peter said with a sight as he walked into the living room more.

"Whatever stalker Hale" I said as I  stand up with Laura as Peter just sat down.

"Where are you two going?" Peter asked us as we look at him.

"None of your business"Laura and I said at the same time as we were going to go upstairs.

"Kitchen table your keys are there" I said to Peter as he look at me as I look back then I ran upstairs to Laura's room as we flop on her bed laughing.

"Now it's makeup time!" Laura said putting her makeup bag down and open it up while we laugh and joked around the whole time just like real friends would do.

Author Note:

Chapter 5 is out!

Laura and Kelly's friendship is growing!

Kelly met Talia!

Talia and Diana were close friends!

What will happen to Peter and Kelly now!