Chapter Twenty One

Weird Cravings

Kelly Pov

It's been five months since Peter found out I was pregnant. Five months since my mother lied to me. That I have siblings. Peter and I are expecting triblets. Three little nuggets that are kicking inside me, my belly has gotten bigger over the time and I am excited for them to come into the world but scared to be a mother.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen while putting a hand on my stomach, as I walked past the living room I see Laura giving a girl some water that sat on the couch with Talia and Derek talking. I gave Laura a smile and walked into the kitchen.

I open the freezer door searching for something to eat, I have been craving for icecream with fries. Weird right? But it's what my little nuggets want.

As I stand up not finding any icecream and fries I sigh. I just really want icecream and fries. I felt a paire of arms wrape around my waist and kiss my neck, I knew who it was.

"What are you doing love?" Peter asked as I turn around to look at him.

"Your children are hungry" I said leaning my head on he's chest as Peter chuckle and wrape he's arms around me. Hugging me.

"What do they want?" Peter asked as I look into Peter's blue eyes.

"They want icecream and fries but there is no more icecream or fries in the freezer" I said then let a huff out which made Peter laugh.

"Do do you want me to go to Sallie's dinner and get you some fries and icecream?" Peter asked as I gave him the puppy eyes.

"Please" I said which Peter kissed my lips and took my hand.

"Stay here, Laura will look after you, I'll get your icecream and fries" Peter said kissing me one more time then left the house to get my icecream and fries. He is the best husband you can ask for. I love him so much.

I walked into the living room and sat down next to Laura and the girl.

"Hey Laur" I said as Laura look at me.

"Hey Kel. This is Paige Derek's girl" Laura said as I look sat the girls scared eyes, I look down at her top seeing blood on it and it was ripped a bit, I see a bite mark, she was bite by an alpha.

"I explain to her about the werewolf thing" Laura whisper to me as I nodded.

"Let me talked to her" I whisper to Laura which she nodded and got up and left leaving me with Paige. Derek and Talia was talking in the next room.