3🔞

Warning! This chapter contains mention of sexual acts and sexual language. If you arent comfortable with this feel free to scroll to the bottom and read the ending of this chapter without reading any smut.

Your pov
My heart pounded out side of my chest as Chifuyu looked deep into my e/c (Eye color) eyes and moved his hand up more.

'Chifuyu..' I said grabbing his hand trying not to look flushed by his actions.

'Y/n. I know you way to well and right now..' Chifuyu said pulling me over to his side. 'I can tell your really turned on.' He said making me gain a second heart beat between my legs.
He flipped me into the backseat of the car and started kissing my neck while little moans escaped my throat.

'C-chifuyu..~' I moaned out making his hard cock throb more then it was before.
He pulled down the top of my dress and unhooked my bra. He stared for a few moments before starting to suck on my tender breasts making my breath hitch and my body get hot.
The sensation and vibrations his tongue was sending through my body as he grunted around my nipples.

'Please..Chifuyu, fuck me till I cum all over your cock...' I softly moaned out making Chifuyu stop everything he was doing and smirk.

'You really are needy, huh?' He said making me blush more then I already was. The sound of his pants unbuckling was heard with some laughter outside.

'Shh..We dont want anyone catching us out here.' Chifuyu said as he slowly pushed my panties to the side and entered me.
Upon the sudden feeling I covered my mouth making sure no sounds escaped.

Chifuyu thrusted into me with a steady pace that soon sped up filling the cars with slaps and moans. The car shook making the laughter and talking stop and the silence followed with footsteps leading away from us. Chifuyu's phone rung but we ignored it.

'C-Chifuyu! Im cumming!' I moaned out again as Chifuyu pounded my pussy even harder hitting my G-spot with every hard thrust making me cum all over his warm cock and making him pull out.

Chifuyu looked at the missed call and hopped back into the drivers seat.
'Fuck! The restaurant called!' He said laughing as I fixed my dress and went back to my original spot.
We drove to the restaurant and parked. Chifuyu got out and opened the door for me and led me inside the fancy building.

'Hello

'Hello. Welcome to Narisawa, do you have reservations?' The waiter said. He looked very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

'Yes, Matsuno Chifuyu.' Chifuyu said as the waitress flipped through the book pages.

'Yes. Reserved for 2. Follow me to your table.' The waiter said. He had short blue hair in a buzzcut and a scar on the left side of his lip.