11

Yn pov

I woke up to the same hospital room and the same beeping sound of the heart monitor. I was confused but remembered what had happened. Chifuyu abandoned me and Mikey lied to me.

I silently sobbed to myself before the nurse came in.

"Its about dinner now, you have some soup and some apple sauce" The nurse said placing the tray down infront of me. I nodded and shooed her away before throwing the soup into the wall and crying myself back to sleep.

Yn?
Yn its me..
Yn please wake up....

WAKE UP!

I woke up gasping for air after that what I assumed was a nightmare. I looked to my left and saw Rindou sleeping and on my right was the dark blue sky full of starts.
My heart pounded out of my chest as I slowly and quietly got out of the bed and tip toed to the door.

"Lay back down." Rindou said making me pause. I took this as a chance and opened the door running down the hallway just like last time, except this time...We were in an empty hospital.

"Y/n. Our parents own this place! They made everyone go home." Rindou shouted down the hallway.
He was getting closer so instead of using the stairs I made a sharp turn to the left and found an empty room to hide inside of.

"Jeez...Ran, come help me find her..She wants to play hide and seek." Rindous words went into one ear and out the other. My heart was pounding as I heard humming that sounded very close to the room I was in.

I was in a darkend room squeezed under a couch with the door locked because a few others in the hallway were locked too. I peaked from under the couch and saw a shadow from under the door. When it swung open I held my breath and tried not to move.

"Y/n...~ My love where are you?~" Rans voice said, The way he said it made one part of me wanna run up to him and hug him tight but the other was shaking in fear of what he might do if he saw me.

I heard him sigh and he sat on the couch, I was in a fetus position and his legs were right where my face was.
I silently let tears drop on the cold hard floor.

"Love, we wont hurt you too much I promise! if you dont come out now its gonna be much harder on your end. So I recommend you come out from hiding now." Ran said getting up from the couch and standing infront of it.
My breath hitched once I heard a gun clock and Rindous steps throughout the hallway.

"Yo ran did you find her?" Rindou asked harshly.

"Im pretty sure shes under this couch. We looked everywhere and the doors are locked." He stated sitting on the empty hospital bed.
I could see Rindou walking over to the couch and putting his hands under it about to lift it.

When he did the moonlight hit my face and Ran quickly got up and dragged me from under the couches shadow before Rindou dropped it again.

"We found you~ But since it took so long..You need to be punished" Ran said slapping me making my head hit the floor. He pulled out a baton and stood infront of me while Rindou went behind me and pulled my hair up making me face his elder brother.

"Please no.." I desperately cried. Ran raised the baton and swung it.
"PLE-" Ran whacked me in the head again. After a few hits my face and head were bloody and my nose was dripping blood. Ran dropped his baton and leaned crouched down to me.