21

Firstly I just want to apologize for the recent chapter..People said it was confusing because of all the different parts. I hate to admit I didnt intend on finishing this fanfic but then I realized that people actually enjoy this. I will try to make this chapter far less confusing without all the different timeskips and flashbacks.

Please forgive me and enjoy the chapter⭐️⭐️

The blonde woman fired the pistol but missed her target and ended up hitting someone else.
A male with blonde and black hair stood infront of Y/n as blood poured out of his abdomen.

"Chif-..!" Y/n began to shake as hot tears rolled down her face.

Chifuyu turned to her blood dropping on the floor.
"Remember when I said id take a bullet for you..? I meant that.." Chifuyu sighed falling onto Y/n. The brothers came rushing down the stairs to find their mother with her knee intop of a blonde girl with similar eyes to them.

"What..What happened?.." Rindou asked with shock and confusion on his face. Y/n turned her head slowly to look at the brothers. Tears rolling down her face she tried to spit words out but her throat felt as if it was closing.

"Call and ambulance Ran!" The brothers mother yelled as the girl beneath her tried to struggle.

"You little bitch. I wont let you ruin my sons lives!" Mrs Haitani yelled breaking the blonde girls arm. Ran was on the phone with their father while Rindou tried to pry thier mom off.

"My father is here!" The blonde girl yelled nearly making time stop.

"What father?" Mrs Haitani growled.

"Your husband is my father by blood."
.
.
.
.
"So do you know what dorm she was in?" Taizaki asked me as we pulled into the parking lot of my sisters dream college.

"Hell no, but im sure we can just ask someone." I replied getting out of the car and walking towards the entrance. Taizaki followed behind watching our surroundings.

Once we got into the building I was met with a blonde haired girl with large bags under her eyes. Once we met eyes she began letting tears roll down her face.

"Are you..Her brother..?" She asked staring wide eyed and crying.
"If you mean my sister Y/n..Then yeah..I am..Do you know where her dorm is?" I asked.

"Yes, ill take you to it." The girl sniffled the and wiped her eyes before grabbing a dorm key.

'3AP'

The key read, she led us to the elevator and we stepped in.

"You know..Her roomate went missing too..I dont know if they're alive or dead to be honest with you guys. My brother was killed in the crossfire of everything and my friends boyfriend too." She sighed as the elevator doors opened.

My heart throbbed knowing my sister once walked these halls. We reached the dorm and the blonde girl opened the door.

"Dont..Touch to many things..Please.." She began to sob as she walked away from us.

The dorm was spacious, I could tell the bed on the right was my sisters because a photo of our mom was on the nightstand.

"This place is a mess..I mean understandable they got kidnapped but—" Taizaki couldnt finish his sentence.