9

"Oh my. Please dont cry." Rindou softly spoke wiping the tears off my face. The way his hand creased over my face made me panic even more. I whipped my head away from him right after he started. I heard a frustrated sigh and the a chair squeek.

"That wasnt so ni-" I cut Ran off.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO'S! LET ME GO!!" I protested loudly struggling from the restraints.

Sanzu started laughing at me.
"She-She thinks someone is out here! HAHAHA!" He said before laughing again.

"Shut the fuck up you punk ass bitch." After I finished I received a slap to the face.
Sanzu had hit me leaving a bright red mark.

"Dont you think its time we bring her to her brand new bedroom?" Sanzu said with amusement stroking the already now bruised spot on my face.

"Matter of fact, i do. Come on princess!" Ran said getting from his seat and walking towards me.

Ran picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs while Rindou and Sanzu followed. We reached a room with a f/c door.

"We had Sanzu do this place all up for you! Hope you like it!" Ran happily said turning my head away and putting in a pincode and a key.

We entered a nice modern like room with glued shut bullet proof windows and black out curtains. The bed Ran had placed me on was soft and fluffy, so fluffy to the point where I melted into it before they could take off my restraints.

"I take your reaction as you love it." Rindou said lifting me from the bed and removing what was restricting my movement.

"You'll be fed breakfast,lunch and dinner. If your a good girl you can get desert too and maybe some snacks. Theres a bathroom in here already so you have no reason to leave." Ran said stroking my hair. It took me a second to remember the situation I was in and I slapped his hand away.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at me. "I think we should move onto the rules." He said removing the rubber band from his braid and upbraiding it.

"Rule 1. You are to never leave us. If you escape, we will always catch you.

Rule 2. Disrespect is NOT tolerated. Like what you just did will put you back into restraints.

Rule 3. Under no circumstances are you to even THINK of hurting yourself or trying too. We love you far too much." Ran stated taking out his other braid and letting his long hair fall.

I nodded slowly and pushed myself away from them. The three waved and left the room locking it behind them.

As soon as I heard the door look I desperately tried to find something to hit the window with, a book,wood,hammer anything to get me out of here but when I found nothing I sat on the bed and gave up, even the damn candles were fake.

"Y/n? I got some fruits for you. I cut them myself!" A voice said from behind the door, i put everything back in place and the door unlocked and opened to reveal Rindou with a plate of some cut up fruits. They happened to be all my favorites, so my eyes were glowing.

He placed the plate down on the desk and hugged me. I gave in and hugged him back with tears rolling down my face.

'I dont want this..Why me?! I just want to live a normal life!' I thought sobbing into Rindou without noticing. I was snapped from my thoughts when my face was lifted up by Rindous hands.