16

You had been disrupted by the sound of arguing.

"We agreed to share her!" A voice that sounded like Chifuyu shouted.
"That doesnt mean anything!" The voice that sounded like Hanma shouted back.

You got up from the mattress and made your way to where the sound was coming from being as quiet as possible.

"Fucking hell. I love her way more then you ever could you bumble bee bitch." Chifuyu criticized. I peaked my head around the corner to see the two standing in the kitchen going back and forth.

"I loved her before you." Hanma added getting closer to Chifuyu's face.

"I loved her before you even THOUGHT of her." Chifuyu screamed progressively getting louder.
"Is that fucking so? Well why dont we prove it." Hanma added smirking in Chifuyus face.

"I think we should." Chifuyu said turning around and meeting eyes with the h/c woman.

"Fuck."
"Shit."

The two said seconds after each other.

"You guys were so damn loud.." you said slowly walking over to them and standing between the pair.

"Y/n- I-" Hanma cut Chifuyu off and grabbed your chin.
"Y/n, I love you." Hanma smoothly said getting closer to your face.
Your face became flustered and you turned around running away from the two whom you were now thinking of, having lewd thoughts you returned to a bedroom you had recently failed to notice before. 

"See I told you." Hanma teased from afar.

"Shut the hell up, she did that because I was here." Chifuyu added before walking towards the same direction as the girl who had had opened his heaert for. 

You walked into a bedroom, a nice one at that. The walls were painted f/c (favorite color) and the queen-sized bed was perfect for your height. You climbed onto the bed hiding under the blankts before Chifuyu came in.

"Y/n..I.." Chifuyu stared sittng on the edge of the bed facing a y/n who was covered by a blanket 

"I love you y/n, please..Take my hand in yours and be mine forever. I can give you the world, whatever you want..Matirialistic or not ill get it for you. You will have anything and everything you could ever want or need!..I..I'll take care of you! You'll be set for life! Never need to work again or pay bills nothing like that!..I can provide for you. I can let you touch me, form me into whatever you please, ill be whatever you want me to be." The black haired male sternly said slightly choking up between words. 

You emerged from the soft blankets with tears in your eyes. You focused on his soft teary eyes before leaping onto his warm body and softly crying. 

"T...Thank you, chifuyu!" You almost incoheartently whispered into his heated ears through his black hair. Chifuyu's heart pounded loudly as the woman he had loved for so long, but also lost many times had herself right ontop of him as she let all her feelings flow. 

"Y/n..Please dont thank me, I did what had to be done.." Chifuyu stated pushing her up into a sitting position. He sat himself up and cradled the girl in his arms as she sobbed into his black tank top and his shoulder.
.
.
.
.