17

"I got her." Ryoba spoke into the air as she drove at 250mph zooming through trafic and nearly runniny cars off the road.

She was following a GPS all the way to an expensive home in the suburbs of Japan.
.
.
.
Upon arriving at the luxurious home she felt more welcomed than angry, but she overcame her welcomeness and turned into a strict bodyguard.

Ryoba was wearing a mini camera when she entered the house, the ones watching were her brothers and their friend Sanzu who she had taken a liking too after her brother.

Knock knock knock

...

Knock knock kock

...

"Hello? Is anyone in there??" Ryoba questioned through the door.

"Can I help you?" A well dressed man spoke opening the door, he had cat like eyes and side cut black wavey hair.
Ryoba stood back and cleared her throat.

"I'm looking for Y/n L/n, im her bodyguard and protector." She firmly said making the male behind the door even more suspicious.

"Shes not here." Kokonoi annoyingly said before slamming the door in the black haired girls face.

She sighed before kicking the door in leaving everyone behind it stummped.

"Where is Y/n L/n, I am her protecter." Ryoba spoke with no fear in her voice as she stood infront of not only the ex leader of the Black Dragon gang but also Kisaki Tetta and Shuji Hanma, youngest executives in a branch full of gangsters.

Hanma stood tall while on his left was Inui Seishu, under the ex leader of the Black Dragond gang. On his right, his partner, Kisaki Tetta, who stood straight with a hand on his pocket. Most likeley reaching for his gun Hanma put his hand out.

"You must be Ryoba Haitani yes?" Hanma questioned walking towards the now flustered woman.

"Yes..Thats me..I am Y/n's protector.." Ryoba spoke softly as Hanma lifted her chin.

"I guess you are cute but..We could never be a thing." Hanma chuckled before turning around and walking back to his spot.

"Ryoba, how about you have a seat with me and let me explain everything okay?" Hanma well spokenly questioned motioning his partners and hands to the white luxurious couch.

As the black haired woman sat down on the couch she was quickly knocked out by a blow to the head.

"Alright, so are we taking her somewhere and beating her bloody?" Kokonoi asked looking at Hanma.

"Mhmm..Just make sure she doesnt come for my Y/n again,Hajime." Hanma annoyingly sighed as Inui picked the unconscious woman up and took her outside. Kokonoi nodded in response before saying his goodbyes and walking out of the home.

"Does that Chifuyu kid know about this Hanma? I bet he would be upset, would he not be?" Kisaki questioned taking a sip of his wine.

"He wont know, dont worry." Hanma said getting up from the couch and walking to the staircase.

"Im gonna have the maids prepare a guest room for you, kay?" Hanma happily said walking up the luxurious staircase and disappearing.