22🔞

"Y/n, dont get too comfortable here." Rindou sighed writing something on a paper and putting the pen down. The three sat in the shared room the brothers had, she sat there motionless trapped in her own thoughts.

It was finally hitting her, she was kidnapped, her father did nothing to save her so she had to give him a punishment by having her only other family member end his life. Now hes living his life, she hoped he was finding a way to save her but she believed it was very unlikely. Her jaw dropped going back to the fact that she literally got kidnapped, it was flabbergasting to her. She'd been kidnapped but by men she knew since childhood.

Yet these two brothers? She still couldn't wrap her head around why they would want her so badly, obviously she was attractive but attractive enough to have two brothers fall inlove with her so much to the point where they kidnap her and kill people for her? thats what she couldn't believe.

Her father always told her growing up that no man would want a woman whos always sneaking around and who also doesnt have the ability to cook. He claimed she didnt have enough "beauty" or "talent" to even make anybody love her. She was heartbroken when she fell inlove with one of her fathers men but he was quickly killed when he was caught speaking to her.

"Earth to y/n..Come on snap out of it my love." Ran sighed snapping in her face. Her eyes refocused on the face infront of her.

"Once Chifuyu is healed up we're getting out of here. You wont know where we are just in-" She cut Ran off.

"I wont tell anyone I promise. I wont try to leave either of you." She spoke calmly. Ran looked into her eyes and could see a small glimpse of truth in her words.

"Alright then, we're taking you to Otaru in Hokkaido." Ran smiled stroking her h/l hair.

"Yeah we have a small home there, we can live there forever happy together...We'll learn to share." Rindou spoke snaking his arm around his brothers neck.

She looked up at the brothers and put on a fake smile.

"Stockholm Syndrome, when a kidnapped victim grows sympathetic or empathetic to their captors."
.
.
.
.
"A diary? Whats this supposed to help us with?" Taizaki scoffed.

"Nothing really, I just wanna know what her time was like here before she went missing." I replied flipping the book open.

"Okay then..Im gonna find her phone location because its still updating to all the places shes been." Taizaki said flatly.

I nodded and began reading.

"October 2nd 2025
Today I saw that asshole Hanma at this college party, I never thought I would have to deal with him ever again but here he is going to my school. Anyways after I left the party I ran into these two boys who looked familiar but I didn't recognize them. I also started thinking about mom again and everything she went through with dad then having to bring my brother and I into the shitty world where her daughter wouldnt be wanted.

Ill probably cry to sleep again or not dunno."

My pulse sped up reading the first entry, she thought about mom? and me? Hanma Shuji? This was all too much. I placed the book in my bag and watched as Taizaki tried to ping her location.

"Its..In the middle of the Indian sea..? We dont even live anywhere in India how.." He trailed off confused.

"They got someone to throw her phone. Fuck! They got someone to throw her phone!" I shouted irritated and annoyed.,
Taizaki looked at me and sighed closing his laptop.