18

Quick warning!!

This chapter has some dark topics and crazy chifuyu so if you uh dont like it.....uhm.......idk it wont make sense it you dont read it💀💀

Shes mine..Nobody can have her...
I wont let anyone take he-

*Ding!* A message popped up on Chifuyu's phone.

"Good job Matsuno. Y/n is smart, she will get suspicious if you dont act like something happened to Hanma and it wasnt your fault." The text read.

Chifuyu stood infront of the large dark mansion preparing to put on his best act.

"Y/n..Hanma he..The....The brothers..Hanma is dead..Sanzu..Sanzu killed him.." Were going to be the first words that came from his mouth when he saw the love of his life. The woman he would put his life down for, the woman he would do anything for.

Chifuyu walked through the large glass double doors and met face to face with Y/n, who was sitting on the counter awaiting his arrival.

"Chifuyu..? Where the hell have you been?..I looked in Hanma's room and he was also gone.." Y/n groggily spoke rubbing her eyes.

"Y/n..Uhm....I need to tell you something..." The words struggled to leave my lips as her soft eyes began to focus on my darkened face.

"Whats wrong...?" She asked hopping down and getting closer to me.

"Hanma..Was killed by Sanzu.." I could see her dimly lit shawdow fall to the cold marble floor as she gasped for air while hot tears rolled down my own face for my actions.
I felt dirty, as if the blood was still on my body.

"B-B..But if he was killed.....Wh-where are your clothes..?" She asked looking up at me with those beautiful teary eyes, her eyes shined in the dim light making them even more glossy.

"He almost killed me too.."

"Thats not what i asked..But whatever....Do you know if they took his-his body?.."

"I dont, but if they did..We arent getting it back.." I sighed crouching down to her level and kissing her forehead.

I knew we had to get out of here, it wouldnt take long before the body was found..But also until the someone who made me kill Hanma in the first place.

"Y/n come on, it wont take long before the brothers or Sanzu come to find me and take you!" I said getting her up and rushing to grab our belongings.

Out the door we went to one of Hanma's cars and we drove off.

FLASHBACK

(???) (???) (????)

Bring Y/n to ******** Ave along with yourself. We will strive to support you if you do the same for us.

Okay, is that all?

Yes.

END OF FLASHBACK

We arrived at the location, I had no weapons to protect my beloved yn but I knew she could protect herself.

We walked up to the old door of a victorian home and knocked. The person who opened the door made my gut almost explode.