19

I walked into y/n's bedroom, she was sleeping soundly. The way her body dipped into the mattress making the perfect outline..And how vulnerable she looked made all sorts of lewd thoughts fill my head.

I slowly crept over to the sleeping girl and kissed her forehead softly then grabbing the tray of food and placing it next to her.

We were in our parents old house that they had given us along with the others, the morning sun had just started to rise and the smell of fresh air filled the room.

"My darling angel..Its time to wake up..!" I giggled as I watched her eyes twitch from the sunlight seeping through the curtains. As she opened her eyes she focused on my face and jumped back.

"Angel? Whats wrong?" I worriedly asked inching closer.

"Fuck you! Get away from me you fucking crazy bit-!" I cut her off choking and pinning her to the bed. I lost my temper and began to lose my cool too.

"Angel! Please watching your fucking mouth. There will always be a consequence to every action you make." I spoke making sure it got into her head. She looked at me with nearly dead teary eyes. I could see the light leaving making me laugh at how pathetic my baby looked, I stopped choking her and she kicked me. Good thing I had tightened my stomach before.

She scrambled to the floor and sprinted out, before she could reach the end of the corridor I heard a struggle start. I peaked out to see my younger brother and our angel fighting, I decided to step in coming from behind and pulling her arms off of Rindou. This time she didnt struggle, she cooperated with us and we were able to restrain her.

"I know you want to be free but we cant risk an outburst." Rindou sighed.
.
.
"BREAKING NEWS! MOST WANTED UNDERGROUND ORGANIZATION BOSS FOUND DEAD." The TV read showing a picture of her father. I was able to hear her gasp and breath hitch before she screamed falling out onto the ground and sobbing. I couldnt help but feel just a little bad but atleast thats one person out of the way.

Y/n pov:

I couldnt stop myself from crying and nearly breaking out of the restraints I was put in, my father was dead. Although he did some bad things to not only me but my mother..He made up for it in a way..

"Angel please! We understand!" Ran pleaded before losing his cool, a hand grabbed my hair and pulled it back. I stopped crying from the shock.

"Fucking hell, I tried to be nice but you just dont fucking listen." Ran spoke as his aura seeped out.

This was all apart of the plan.
.
.
.
.

"Akio!" A womans voice called out,
"..."
"Akio get in here now!"

The dark haired male grabbed something from his desk and went downstairs to the womans voice.
"Your father isnt picking up my calls! Use your phone to see where he is!" She shouted in a pitifully bratty voice.
"..."
"Akio are you fucking hearing me?!"

...

"A..Akio..?" She looked down at the red puddle on her silky white dress. Akio wiped his knife before stabbing her in the neck, she screamed out in pain but not for long. Akio twirled his knife in her throat cutting her vocal cords and snatching his knife out.