13🔞

Chifuyu pov:

We lied to them about Mikey's death, we lied to everyone about his death. We lied so much to the point where we started believing the lies too.

"Hey goodmorning.." Draken said coming up to me and baji holding a tray with breakfast on it.

"Wheres Emma?.." I asked softly placing my fork down. Draken sighed and put his head back after I asked.

"Shes..She wont eat or take care of herself..She really isnt taking this well Chifuyu.." Draken said trying stop the tears from flowing from his eyes. I leaned on his shoulder.

"Im so sorry." I said staring off into the distance.

Draken looked at me confused.
"Why are you the sorry one? Chifuyu do you know what happened? Did you see what the haitanis did?!" Draken asked looking down at me.

I sighed and started.

"I caught Mikey and Yn together..After that I left and saw the haitanis in their car..They pulled mikey in and drove off, i followed them using a stolen car and we arrived at the place where they had me kidnapped. Mikey was already beat up when I saw him get taken out of the car.
They brought him inside and hours later..im talking 7-8 hours maybe they came outside h..holding his lifeless body..he was bloody and had things sticking out of his body.." I said choking on my words as the venomous lies dripped down my chin.

Draken was now looking up at the sky light sobbing softly. I felt bad but its what needed to be done.

No matter what though..Ill save yn, ill save her even if it means sacrificing everyone else. I will have her back and nobody can stop me.
.
.
.
.
.

I went to meet up with someone at the park like we usually do so we could discuss the future and if anyone is asking questions.

"Draken asked me if I saw anything and I told him what you told me to say." I said putting my head down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Shii i think im bein dramatic with this..)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wonderful, keep this up and ill exchange some information about yn to you."...Hanma said getting up from the swing and walking away from me. Kazutora then ran up to me and took his spot.

"Jeez..Did we need to get HIM to help us out of all people..??" Kazutora sighed swinging himself while looking up at the blue sky. I sighed and started thinking of yn again and how I would get her back.

Kazutora grabbed my arm snapping me from thought and dragged me to a bush. He covered my mouth before I got the chance to speak but he pointed at a car, it was Hanmas car and he had just pulled up.

He got out of his car and resumed his spot on the swing, not long after we saw the Haitanis and yn were walking to the park.

She looked so happy..It made my heart break into tiny pieces all over again seeing how she was smiling and was skipping with them all the way into the park before her and hanmas eyes locked.
I dug my nails into the dirt and gritting my teeth but didnt take action because I knew this would probably be the last time I saw her for awhile.

"Y/n?! Where have you been We've all been searching for you!" Hanma said getting up off the swing and walking towards her. She giggled and held onto Ran haitanis hand.