10🔞

Mikey deepend the kiss while removing the hospital gown you were wearing.
"Mikey I-" You were cut off by Mikey slowly rubbing your clit without pausing, you covered your mouth trying your very hardest not to moan but once he started pumping his fingers through you you became a moaning mess.

Your juices were all over his fingers and the wet sounds rang out like wildfire.
"M-mikey im gonna cu-cum!!~" You moaned out loudly, mikey smiled and pumped his fingers faster while begining to lick your clit softly. You came all over his mouth with a loud moan following and making an echo. Once you came mikey unbuckled his pants.

"I wont fuck you or anything so keep that in mind." He said pushing you down and placing his dick onto your plump soft lips.
You nodded and smiled before taking his tip into your mouth slowly, mikey looked at you as if you were an ant and forced himself into your mouth making you gag in the process. You started doing it yourself, bobbing your head and jerking him off all while waiting for him to cum.

"Y-yn~.." Mikey softly moaned out while gripping your hair and releasing down your throat. Before you could even get up Chifuyu walked into the room.

His eyes immediately darkened and you could tell he felt defeat in that very momment. A tear dripped onto the floor and Chifuyu left, you scrambled to get your gown and mikey just left.

You made it out the hospital but to no surprise the brothers car was parked outside and a familiar someone was walking towards it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Mikey.

Mikey was talking with the haitani brothers.

Mikey betrayed me.

Chifuyu was heartbroken.

Mikey lied to me.

The haitani's manipulated him.

I was hurt, upset, confused and broken.
I fell to the ground and sobbed loudly making sure everyone around heard, I could hear people running towards me.

I looked up and and locked eyes with Chifuyu but when we did he turned around and walked away. I reached my hand out with blurry eyes and started screaming his name.

"C-..CHIFUYU!!... IM SORRY... CHI-CHIFUYU!..PLEASE...COME BACK IM SORRY!.." I cried out loudly, i sobbed harshly as Senjus arms  wrapped around me and comforted me.
"Shh...y/n its okay.." Senju said softly kissing my forehead. I soon had a panic attack making it hard to breathe and before I knew it I passed out and was rushed inside back to my hospital room.

Chifuyu pov (its gonna be kinda short)

I stormed out of the room because every one disturbed our alone time, the nurses asked if I was okay because of the pissed expression on my face and I ignored them so I could go sit outside.

'I just wanted to be alone with her.' I thought to myself. A few minutes later I decided to go apologize for storming out the room and scaring her.

When I got upstairs and opened the door I saw mikey standing there with his pants down and y/n infront of him, we made eye contact and I slammed the door shut and went back outside wiping the tears from my eyes.
.
.
I resumed my spot on the bench and softly cried to myself.
'Why would she do this to me..?' I asked myself in my head. After crying for a bit I saw Mikey walk outside and go to a car...The same car that the haitani brothers drove to follow me. Not even two minutes after yn came outside and stared at mikey. Soon enough she dropped to the ground and started sobbing, my first instinct was to go help her but I remembered what she had just done.

She looked at me and I looked at her before walking away and hearing her desperate screams. I felt bad but I couldnt bring myself to face her so I went back to the campus.

Mikey pov:

After Chifuyu walked out I pulled up my pants and left to go see the brothers. I went over to their car and Ran rolled down the window.

"Did you do it?" Ran asked.
"Yeah I did, Yn is probably gonna go after him so prepare yourselves. Make sure to send me the cash, later." I said starting to walk away but when I passed their car I heard screams.

She was screaming Chifuyus name and begging him to come back,My heart broke in that moment but I needed to keep Emma safe. Yn is not my top priority my sister is. I walked away from the hospital and bumped into someone.

It was Hanma.

"So you tricked her? Wow mikey...Didnt know you could go so low, hurting someone you love to protect someone you also love." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I went to swing at him but he blocked me and punched me square in the jaw. I fell back holding my jaw and prepared to fight.
But as I thought he won, my emotions got in the way and I lost.

"Did you get weaker? Pff..Oh well guess ill see you around <3" He said walking away from me. I went to follow him but received a blow to the head. I was knocked out immediately.

Ran pov:

We drove to thd hospital that mikey texted us and parked outside. We waited till the next morning to make our move
.
.
.
.

Rindou woke up before me and had a text from mikey.

Mikey Sano

Chifuyu just stormed out

Okay go make your move. Remember not to put your penis inside of her or there will be bloodshead.

End of conversation.

"Yo wake up mikey is doing it." Rindou said waking me from my slumber. I turned to him and gave him a death stare before honking the horn. A bit later Mikey came out and came straight to us.

"Did you do it?" I asked

"Yeah I did, Yn is probably gonna go after him so prepare yourselves. Make sure to send me the cash, later." He said walking away. When he got to the gate Yn started screaming that slugs name. I wanted to get out and go take her already but our plan needed to be set in motion.

I saw Chifuyu look at her before walking away making her scream louder, we expected him to just leave but he came over to us.

"Listen. I know you dont like me and I dont like you guys but I need your help now. Help me get revenge on mikey and ill let you have her." Chifuyu stated.

I looked at Rin and he looked at me before we both nodded in agreement.
We exchanged information on mikey and Chifuyu was on his way.

"This is gonna go a different way." Rindou said shaking his head as we watched our princess get rushed back inside. I ignored it and started the car so we could go back to the campus and discuss our new plan for this.

Im gonna start off by saying thank you all so much for 1k reads <3333 Next im gonna let everyone know, the next chapter or two is probably gonna crush your hearts so prepare yourselves :(

tysm for reading dont forget to vote!