-1- we return

(i find it funny that as im writing this glimpse of us by joji comes on:,) )

I was sitting in my room when my parents came in.

"y/n. Sir Reginald Hargreeves is on the phone. it doesn't sound good." my dad said. I nod and take his phone.

"Sir?" my voice cracks.

"Im so very sorry y/n. could you meet me at the hospital?" my heart dropped. the phone fell from my hands and I found myself running to the hospital. it wasn't far.

I ran through the doors and ran up to the receptionist.

"Is Mr Hargreeves here?" she looked through her computer.

"Benjamin Hargreeves?" what.. ben? he didn't mention ben. I thought something happened to Reggie not ben.. "Ma'am?"

"Oh yes. could I have his room number?"

"and you are..."

"His girlfriend." she called up and gives me a nod.

"Room 281." I ran to the elevator pushing the 3rd floor. I looked for the room. it wasn't hard to find when Luther Diego and Allison were outside it.

"Y/n.." Allison hugged me.

"Is he okay?" they all stayed quiet. tears formed in my eyes. I bursted through the door to find the doctor pulling the blanket over bens head and the heart monitor blank.

"Im so sorry.. he was fine a minute ago." i walked over to ben life less body staring at him. Reginald put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him. I felt someone shake me so I opened my eyes.

they were watery. it was five.

"You okay? another nightmare." I nod wiping my eyes. "Alright well we are leaving soon." he says as he taps the briefcase. I nod.

"how soon?"

"30 minutes." I smile. I wanted to get out of here so badly. I waited the 30 minutes we had Luther, vanya and klaus. the briefcase went off and five threw it. we'd have to find a different way back.

"Great. I give them a time and they can't even make that."

"I can go looking for diego?" I say.

"Ooh ill go look for Allison!" Luther smiled.

"ofcourse you will." five said. "Lets go y/n."

"Five im gonna go back to the barn. I need to see sissy until we find a way out." he nods and we go looking around. I turn to five,

"Isn't today the day Kenedy gets shot?"

"ye?-"

"I know where Diego is." I took his arm and five teleported us to the parade. i looked around for Diego. when I found him I ran up behind him to try and scare him. I guess he did get scared because he knocked me out.

I woke up and I was at a barn. I looked around and Lila left with a briefcase. I sat up and five walked over to me.

"Thank God your alive. we have to go home now." I nod and stand up. we all held hands and teleported back home. everything seemed normal for the most part.

Five brought us back to 2019 only to find a a picture of Ben on the wall.

"why is there a picture of Ben on the fireplace." Luther asked.

"what the hell..." Diego said. I turn and see 5 kids and a... cube... standing.. floating. on the balcony. Ben walked in with his arms crossed. I looked at klaus and smiles spread across our faces.