-6- the end of the world.

-slight nsfw!!-

"Im not him. Im not that Ben. Would you stop saying that. Im nothing like him." He says, I can tell hes getting more frustrated.

"You dont get it!" I yelled. I didnt need to but it felt necessary. We were so close. Face to face, chest to chest. Just for closure. I think to myself. I kissed him. He seemed shocked at my actions. His grip on my arms loosened and his hands went to my waist, he kissed me. I kissed him back. We slowly moved towards the bed.

I laid down and he got on top of me. He just stared at me until i nodded at him. he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. I guess this was going to happen. he kissed my neck, and then took my shirt off to continue to move down my chest. his hand were on my thighs, his thumbs rubbing my inner thigh.

I heard my phone go off but I ignored it. who ever it was they wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. Ben got frustrated and picked it up.

"What? she's busy??" I heard five. shit. "What? . . . you're here? why? . . . no answer my- hello?" he looked at my phone and saw he hung up. Ben placed it down and laid next to me.

"that pubescent kid said he needs to talk to you.."

"ok? I'll call him later."

"and hes in the house." I sat up and looked at Ben.

"are you serious." he nods and the door opened. five looked at us and sighed grabbing the doorknob.

"Thats what you meant by busy.. ok.." he mumbled to himself and shut the door. I sighed and put my shirt back on.

"I'll.. be right back." I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room bumping into five. "what?" he put his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"people are missing." he says. I just stare at him. "animals are missing."

"yeah I know people are as-"

"no. like they don't exist anymore." I was confused. "we have another time problem and we have a week." I groaned and walked back to bens room. I didnt want to deal with another world ending time problem. that'll be the 3rd time in a month.

"what happened?" I shook my head and five opened the door.

"Y/n. The world is going to end again." Ben got up.

"Are you being for real? the world is going to end?"

"This is the third time. what are we going to do now?" ben was trying to figure out why it was the third time.

"I have no idea, but we need to find the source." he sighed and left the room.

"What? the world ended twice and its probably going to end again?"

"oh good you're keeping up!" I said sarcastically, ben scoffed.

"You have to be lying. the world isn't supposed to end for another thousands of years." I smile.

"A little over a week."

"what?"

"We have a little over a week until the world ends, for the third time and I think i know whats going to make it end." he shrugged. "The orb in the basement."

"ha! you're crazy." he walked past me and went down the hall. I sigh and leave the room. I pass ben who was in the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I put my shoes on.

"Out."

"its late, where?" I shrugged and go out the front door. I hear muffled yelling but walked away. the obsidian hotel wasn't far from the academy. I entered the doors and saw five drinking. I sat next to him and poured myself a drink.

"That was quick." he said finishing his drink.

"Theres an orb in the basement of the academy, ben and fei forbid anyone from going in there because of it. I think it's the cause of the end of the world." five shakes his head while making a new drink, he pauses for a second and places the drink down.

"grandfather paradox.." he mumbled.

"grandfather what?"

"A grandfather paradox. we caused grandfather paradox that set off a Kugelblitz. it all makes sense now."

"Im not really following."

"we learn this in our classes." he started looking through the book of our moms.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. "Im gonna head.." five cut me off.

"Its too late and it started raining. I don't want you walking in that."

"You want me to stay where? aren't your rooms all packed?" he sighs.

"Yes but I can give up my bed or even, share it." I smiled.

"you'd share for me?" he poured another drink.

"Dont flatter yourself." the drink was pushed near me. Five and I stayed up drinking for most of the night. I wouldn't say we were completely shitfaced? but we were pretty fucked. I woke up the next morning to a headache, it felt like someone had shot me in the head 3 times.

"Fun night?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around, five was laying next to me his arm over my chest. I pushed his arm off and sat up. Diego had placed some water and Tylenol next to my bed. I smiled and opened the bottle. I swallowed the pills and groaned.

"see i would've given you my bed but. I have a kid who takes it so." I nod.

"what time is it?"

"10." my head falls into my hands, I fell my phone tap against my hand. Diego has my phone. "Ben has been texting you uh. all night."

"shit." I read through the texts, I forgot I never actually told him where I was going. I texted him saying I was okay but he didn't open it. I can see that saying the last thing he sent me was 3 hours before. I texted fei to tell her im okay.

fei

he woke me up at 5 crying.

ha. sorry. I went to go see some family.

Mm. okay glad you're okay sweetheart.

I smiled. she was so nice.

"Everything okay?" Diego asked.

"mhmm. I have to get back soon." he nods with a smile.

"You should visit more often. miss you kiddo." I scoffed.

"kiddo??" he rolled his eyes when Stanley came running into the room with one of Diegos knives.

"Hey you little shit!-" he chased after him. I felt a cold hand touch mine.

"Delores.. come back to bed..." I smiled .

"im not Delores." I put my shoes back on and got an Uber back to the academy. I stumbled my way to bens room. I passed Jayme on my way there.

"Thank God you're back. he almost called the cops and he threw a tantrum." she said taking a bite out of an apple.

"did you guys get into a fight or something?" Alphonso asked.

I shrugged, they both nod as I walk away. I opened the door slightly to see him asleep with his phone on the floor. I shut the door and walk over to him I take his phone and plug it in. I tap him and he opens his eyes a little. he shut them again until he realized and jumped up.

"oh my god? you're okay?" he grabbed me pulling me on top of him.

"Yeah, im fine. I went to the obsidian hotel to-"

"yeah shut up we'll talk about that later!" there i sat, on his lap with his hands on my waist. I felt my face heating up, I dont really think he noticed the position we were in. I got off his lap and laid next to him. he seemed to be super tired so he went back to sleep. I tried to sleep off my hangover.