-11- Harlan.

(I messed up the timing of the events, my b)

we all sat at the bar and five came in with Lila. They both looked nervous.

"Whats wrong you two?"

"Well. I talked to my future self and he told me not to save the world this time. so. im officially.." he grabbed a bottle of jack daniels, "done." he sat a few seats away from me. I looked at the time.

"hey I think im gonna go back to the academy." Diego and klaus look at me.

"Alright ill walk you out." Diego says. I nod and we leave.

"Whats going on with you and five? I've only seen you two avoid each other... normally you two sit right next to each other?"

"nothing. we're fine." I said unsure.

"mhm. get home safe kiddo."

"kiddo?" he pat my shoulder and walked away. I rolled my eyes and headed back to the academy.

I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. I opened it and took my shoes off heading to the kitchen. I took a water bottle from the fridge and went to bens room. I opened the door and he wasn't there? I went to check feis room she wasn't there. no one was. maybe they went on a mission?

I sat in bens room for a good 30 minutes before I heard anyone. I went to go see who it was to find grace, she was cleaning up somethings.

"Do you need any help?"

"N. N. No." she was glitching.

"Oh alright. Do you know where the Sparrows are?" she paused.

"Yes. Obsidian hotel to get, Marcus. Number 1." I nod and start to walk away. i thought it was obvious that they didn't have Marcus anymore. "Marcus is with God." I stopped and turned to her.

"What?"

"God is in the basement."

"No grace that's a.. did you say Marcus us WITH God?"

"Yes." she smiled holding a basket of clothes. So there's no getting Marcus back. I pulled out my phone to call ben when they walked through the door, There was only three of them.

"Ben? fei? Christopher? where's.. the others?" Ben ignored the question and went to his room. "Fei?"

"The umbrellas had some crazy old man on their side. he killed Alphonso and Jayme." she said taking her gloves off.

"And Sloane?"

"She wasn't hurt but she ran off before we could get her." she also left to her room. Jayme and Alphonso were.. dead? I put my phone in my pocket and went to bens room. the door was locked.

"Ben?" I didnt get a response but the door unlocked and opened. He was looking at the ground. "Im so sorry." his eyes slowly made it to my face and he hugged me, tight. I hugged him back. he let go after a few second and wiped his eyes. he walked into the bathroom to go shower. I sat on his bed and asked Diego what happened.

Diego

what the fuck happened??

Harlan.

HARLAN???

Yeah! So he came looking for Viktor, and he has powers because of him? Well he killed that snake girl and the other guy. Oh and Allison almost kill Sloane!

😀

Ok I have to go, Stanley set shit on fire mid fight so he needs to be grounded

oh ok bye Diego

Bye kid

shit, but Harlan was back? I dont know if thats good or bad. I waited for ben to get out of the shower. I wanted to text five and ask him if he has any updates on the Kugelblitz. my fingers tapped the back of my phone as I stared at fives contact. the bathroom door opened I closed the app and placed my phone down.

"feel better?" he shrugged drying his hair, I frowned. He hasn't said i word since he got back, it worried me. he threw the wet towel back in the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" he shook his head staring at the wall. I moved closer to him and took his hand. he looked over at me and laid his head on my shoulder. He didn't say anything, but I think he was just enjoying the comfort. we ended up just laying down and he stayed in my arms. my phone rang I couldn't see who it was.

A/N:

hey guys, sorry this is shorter than normal but as I said earlier I messed up the timing of the episodes, thats my bad. Also I wanted to know if I took a small break on this story and started writing another ben hargreeves one would you be mad? it would be umbrella ben, or ghost ben. I came up with the idea eariler today and I wanted to know your opinions before I start writing! so give me ideas i could use because if its ghost ben I need some ideas since we only saw him a few times before he went into the light. the story is going to start at his funeral!! Thank you guys for reading my stuff and I'm glad a lot of you like it!! Im not done with this i promise, we have up until the end of s3 so thats a while and if im writing everything correctly im only on episode 4?