-9- "I love you."

Five and I sat at the bar placing a shot glass down, I coughed as it tickled my throat. He went to pour another one when he started talking.

"Why did I do it?" the bottle of liquor almost fell out of his hand. "Its not obvious, this last 5 years of the two if us being basically stuck. Has made me realize that I really.." he stopped and just stared at me before he leaned in to kiss me. I moved slightly, and he looked upset.

"I love you." he smiled at me.

"No you don't, its the booze talking." he put his hand over my mouth.

"No shh.. shut up. I love you. okay? Delores." I moved his hand.

"Oh. you think im Delores? I don't think I look like her. she's a fucking.. uhm nevermind." he took another shot and reached for the bottle again. I pulled it away.

"Five, you are fucked. im gonna bring you upstairs. okay?"

"no.."

"Yes come on." I took his arm and put it around my shoulder. we waited in the elevator. I turned to see if five was okay when he was asleep. the doors opened and I slightly got him awake so we could walk to the room. I laid him down on his bed when he wouldn't let go of my arm.

"stay." I sighed and looked around. everyone else was sleeping. I nod and sat near the wall. he moved his head onto my chest and adjusted himself closer to me.

"five."

"hm?"

"if you think you're gonna throw up. tell me."

"im fine.. Im just gonna go to sleep.." I placed my hand on his head. I took my phone out and saw bens contact. should I block him? was i being a douche earlier?

Ben

im sorry.

Why are you texting me at 3.

why are you awake?

Fuck off.

im just apologizing. I want to talk to you tomorrow.

No.

ben.
read

I sighed and put my phone away, looking down at five peaceful sleeping. I drifted off soon.

I was woken up by someone pushing me and running out of the room. I stretched and got up to go see if he was okay. I walked in the bathroom and waited outside on of the stalls. the door opened and five looked at me.

"You okay?" he nods with a smile.

"im better." he groaned and then went back into the stall. this all seemed to familiar.. the taking care of him, the sleeping next to him, making sure he's okay while and after he throws up. I looked at the time, only an hour had passed. 4. would he still be awake?

(NOT WASHING MACHINE HEART COMING ON WHILE I WRITE THIS PART.)

"Five?"

He coughed, "yeah?"

"Can you get back to the room? I have somewhere to be." the door opened and he stood there staring at me.

"Its like 4:30. where would you go at a time like that?" I shrugged, he frowned. "Yeah. ill be okay to get back. just. text me when you get to the academy." he walked over to the sink to wash his face. I hugged him before leaving, he didn't know what to do. I smiled and ran over to the elevator. I ran out of the hotel and made my way to he academy.

I unlocked the front door and quietly went to bens room. I knocked lightly before opening the door. he was awake, he was drawing.

"Ben?" he jumped and looked up at me taking his head phones off.

"Why are you here."

"ben, I didnt mean..-"

"no. I know why you said.. what you did." he got up from his desk and walked over to me. he lifted my chin up with his finger and went to kiss me.

"You need to get over him."

"im not into five..?" a frown came across his face.

"I was talking about old ben... not five." I looked away, he let out a small laugh. "you're joking. you actually like five?"

"No? what?"

"im not stupid. you two in the car. it looked like he was going to kiss you until he saw me."

"No five and I are just.."

"Friends?" I nod.

"yes. we are just friends?" he smirked and looked away.

"when five got out of that car, your eye lit up. you wanted nothing to do with me." I cut him off.

"Maybe because an hour before that you told me you fucked someone random at a club?"

"We arent together?"

"yeah but it still hurt like we are together." my voice cracked, I really didn't want to cry.

"five kissed you when we were 'together'." he raised his voice and it kind of scared me.

"I didnt even know he did until-"

"until I did yeah I know."

"He was drunk earlier and he kept calling me by his ex.. girlfriends name." Ben threw his head back in annoyance.

"you don't get it do you?" I shrugged. "I know he's into you. does he know you're here?" I nod. "how did he react."

"he looked upset." I mumbled. he chuckled to himself and just walked out of the room. I felt like an idiot. was i supposed to leave? I sat on bens bed and waited for him to come back. he opened the door and stared at me.

"I thought you left."

"do you want me too?" he thought for a second and then shook his head. he came and sat down on the bed next to me. he stared at me and took my hand.

"I dont want to do this right bow." I nod. "lets just go to sleep and talk in the morning?"

"mhm." he nods and he laid down and I laid on the other side of the bed. we sat there for a few minutes without saying anything. he opened his mouth to say something,

"ben." he looked down at me. "I love you."