Chapter 4: An Uncanny Contact

About half an hour later Maya and Ziri wring the bell to Luz's house, they rush in flaunting Ziri Katana and Maya's nunchaku while Thiyya and Luz have a second-hand embarrassment from the amount of weebness they're showcasing. 

Ziri *feigning confidence*: " Ok now that we're here it is time for these outsiders to explain themselves, we want the whole story and we are ready to defend"

Maya doesn't say a single word as she analyzes the two strangers in her friend's apartment, contrary to her other two friends, she notices the apartment changed from the end of the hallway. She leaves the group momentarily to check what happened.

Thiyya: " Well, it is time for you two to introduce yourselves and state your objectives for being here, if you try anything, I have my brother who's a detective on speed dial, he will get here very fast with the police"

Maanaa: " My name is Maanaa, this is Aliaan we are from Aaraa an exoplanet to yours in our galaxy, the milky way, we came here, well, for me, it's because I was bored and this seemed like an adventure and an opportunity to see how Earth has changed since the last time I was here"

Aliaan: " As for me, I am very much interested in earthen humans, especially women and I am looking for a, what you call a dating experience, I guess, to find a partner"

Ziri: " So you're searching for  a girlfriend?!"

Maanaa *chuckles*: " He even went to other galaxies! I honestly don't want to stay here for long, we are a far more advanced civilization, and I can't say that our history is similar to yours if I want to learn but I still want to see how much progress Earth has been through because last time I was here, I considered this place hell"

Aliaan *scoffs*:" You know, you don't have to show off you being here before, plus, you weren't even in this form"

Ziri *blushing*:" What do you mean? Did she have to get plastic surgery to get to this level of beauty? "

Aliaan: " Everyone on my planet looks beautiful and perfect, which is extremely boring since it's all we see!"

Thiyya: " Hmm! It makes sense, but we have yet to see anything that proves either of you is in fact extraterrestrial!"

Maya comes back after examining the apartment, taking pictures, and then claps to get everyone's attention.

Maya: " Guys, you need to look around the apartment, I took pictures just in case it changes back, it almost seems like the apartment was expanded in another dimension, it's bigger and I mean way bigger! more modern And better equipped"

Thiyya's and Ziri's eyes widen, and they find it quite hard to believe what they just heard, they both rush to the end of the hallway, and there, they stand frozen as their minds are trying to grasp what they're seeing.

Thiyya: " Is this a dream?"

Ziri:" This is a work of art! How? Who? When? I have so many questions, but I want to enjoy exploring first, let's go Thiyya!"

Thiyya: " I love how although one side of the living room is dark grey, it doesn't look dark, the room is quite luminous even though there are no windows"

Maanaa: " The paint is iridescent, it reflects light"

Thiyya: " Wait what? I can't see it"

Maya *opens her phone's flashlight*: " Now we can see it, I guess it's less evident for us"

Aliaan: " Yes, we can see it quite clearly, we also can see some colors you can't"