Chapter 17: Finding Utopia

After some reconciliation time and the group of friends shared their thoughts and opened their hearts to each other. Luz promises everyone she will try to change, and they all accept her back into their circle, hoping that she and they all will become better people.

The friends then decide that it is time for them to try going to Utopia, they each decide to write down the most important wish they want to be granted to try if it actually works how they want it to work.

Maanaa: " Alright, let's decide on who should go in first and make sure you wish for something you really need, going back several times isn't going to be a good idea, it's better to include the most details you need to be met"

Maya: " Wait! What if two people have conflicting wishes? it didn't say in the book."

Aliaan: " From what I know one person will be transferred to a different reality, to us it will be the same but to them, everything changes according to their wish, it depends on who asks first."

Thiyya: " That sounds scary! Should we just tell each other what we're going to wish for?"

Ziri: " Uhuh! No thanks."

Thiyya: " What if one of us ends up alone in another reality?"

Maya: " I have an idea about Ziri's and trust me you guys don't want to know."

Ziri chuckles and smirks at Maya while repeatedly moving his eyebrows up and down.

Marco: " In any case, it's not a good idea and it doesn't guarantee anything, since some could lie, and some wishes can be deeply personal even to tell friends or partners."

Aliaan: " Guys, calm down even if one of us transfers to a different reality, he or she will be with different versions of the rest of us, not too different but different enough to match their new reality."

Luz: " Exactly! Anyways, I want to go first."

Aliaan: " Bad idea, I think us Aaraans should go first, then I'll be back to take you with me."

Luz: " Why? It doesn't make sense, the reason why we're here is that I want to meet my parents"

Luz gets this unsettling thought that the Aaraans will use the gate to go to their planet and never come back. But she shakes it and decides to trust Aliaan and his love for her, after all, this gate only leads to Utopia, she then begins to think of what exactly she needs to wish for, it's something she's been wanting for a while.

The Aaraans hold each other's hands, and say they intend to come back out loud, they murmur in gibberish and the gate opens before them, they look back at the others nod, then go in one by one while still holding hands.

Going through this gate is a new experience, they didn't feel the usual vortex sucking them, it was instant, and soon enough, they realized they were seeing completely different things. For Maanaa it was the perfect place, everything was built impeccably, perfectly symmetrical, and in place. For Xeelai it was like a museum full of cool stuff from different planets including stargates. For Aliaan, it was organized chaos, colorful, and asymmetrical, with plenty of unusual things, creatures, and people, it's like his imagination has come to life.

Xeelai: " Mates, I can see several stargates, do you think they could work? or is it going to where I want within Utopia?"

Maanaa: " I guess everything you wish for can happen!"

Aliaan: " What if you wish for death upon yourself!"

Maanaa: " I didn't read anything about that in the book"