Chapter 27: A Break To Think

The friends gather again, and they decide to talk about the situation, Maya learns about everything that had happened, but she didn't seem surprised by Luz's actions, she was however very angry that no one told her sooner about what had happened as she could've thought of something to help.

Maya: " I wish you guys would've included me, I can handle this"

Thiyya: " You shouldn't, just because you can handle more burdens doesn't mean you have to"

Maanaa: " What you think you can handle now will come and rip your wing off later! You need to recover from what's on your plate first"

Ziri: " I know, I know this isn't the time and it's a serious situation, but I like how Aaraan idioms always include wings haha"

Marco: " One thing I like about you is how you voice the intrusive thoughts we don't dare share"

Ziri: " Wait! you like me?" * puppy eyes as he approaches Marco*

Marco: " Bruh! Don't make me regret what I said" *pushes him away*

Ziri: " Don't be a tsundere bro, lemme hug you real quick" * opens his arms and goes for a hug*

                                                 Example:  Makise Kurisu from Steins; Gate

Thiyya: " Guys! now is not the time"

Maya: " You know what? fuck it! Now is a good time, I am sick and tired of all of this, we all deserve a break, you too Thiyya, I know you're always overthinking all of this and imagining the worst and crying, you deserve a laugh, you deserve a break"

Maanaa: " I agree, being a good person doesn't mean you have to keep feeling bad all the time just because someone close is sad, there has to be a balance, being in a state of panic, sadness, fear, discombobulation-"

Thiyya * interrupts her politely*: " Uhm, I'm sorry discom-what?"

Maya: " It means being in a state of confusion"