When the man meet his angle

//No one POV//

As Aizawa walks down the street late at night, he had a ruff time at work and now just wanted to get home. He was walking past an ally and heard a noise in it, he thought is was a cat and so he went into the ally and when he got to the dead end of the ally he looked down at a box. He kneeled down and looked into the box and ther, big (E/C) eyes staired at him. He didn't know how to react and so he quickley picked up the little girl, he noticed on her back was a pair of little whight wings. He looked at her little bit od(H/C) hair on the top of her head. He was so distracted trying to see what she looked like that he didn't relize her tiny hands wrapng around his finger. He froze in shock, he was gonna leave you there and then just tell the police of where you were but.. something in him told him to take you home.
"ha... your tiny, how bout I take you home so you don't get sick?" Aizawa asked as he started to craddle the baby in his arm's, then he relized a note pinned to her chest.
"huh?, whats this?" He toke the note off your chest and read it.
'To whoever is reading this, the little girls name is Y/N. Please pertect her from the things I can not.' Aizawa read the note then looked at the baby girl in his arm's that now feel asleep. He sighed and started walking home whall covering the you with his scarf.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//???? POV//
"thank you... please keep her safe... Eraserhead..."

A/N
Sorry that this is a short chapter, just wanted a little start but the next chapter will be longer but this is the first bit so don't worry I will be working on the next chapter.