The Adjustment

A/N- sorry for miss spells, im writeing this at like 4 am. So Sorry. Also in this fan fic Aizawa isnt married to Mic...yet, mabye, i havent decieded yet so... tell me if you want them to get toghther.

//No one POV//
As Aizawa walks into his apartment with Y/N in his arm's fast asleep. He layed her on his coutch and sat down.
'What am i gonna do?, How am i gonna be a father?, Who's gonna watch her whall I work?' Aizawa was deep in his thought untel he awoke from his thought of a crying Y/N. He didn't know what to do to make her stop so he did what he did with peopl, wrap them in his scarf. Aizawa quickly grabed his scarf and grabed Y/N and wrapped her up in it like it was a blanket... and she stoped crying. Aizawa was in shock but then he just went to sleep.

//Aizawa POV//
I woke up aroung 4am to Y/N crying, I picked her up and tried to make her stop but she wouldnt. She just kept crying so I took her to the kitchen and heated up aome milk when i relized... I HAD NO BABY STUFF. How am i gonna feed her, or change her or put her in diffrent clotges?!... I look at Y/N who is still crying so i quickly thought and relized that my naibers might have some baby stuff so I quickly put her on the couch and went next door. I kncoked on my naibers door and kept knocking tell they answerd.
"WHO THE HE- oh aizawa what are you doing up this early?..." My naiber asked as I rubed my eye's.
"Do you have baby stuff?..." I ask quickly trying to get stuff to make Y/N stop crying.
"Yes i do, why do you need some?..." My naiber looked at me confused and I just sigh and rub the back of my necl.
"I found a baby and... need baby stuff..."  I wisper the last stuff but before i could look back at my naiber already had the baby stuff in there hand.
"Take. It." I quickly took the baby stuff from my naiber and thanked them, they just hummed in responts and went back into there house. I went back to my house with the baby stuff and still hear Y/N crying on the couch. I put the baby stuff down and make her a bottle, this time with formula in it. I then quickly fed it to her and she stopped crying. I sighed in relif and looked down at her in my arm's drinking her bottle.
"Your loud you know... What am I gonna do with you..." She looks up at me and starts giggling, I was surprised and just sat down and sat her on my lap. I started playing with her hands like i've seen people do with cats in videos and some how she started giggling and I smiled slightly until she puked onto my leg and her outfit. I quickly pickd her up and carried her to the bathroom and put her in the shower on the floor. I then went to my room and changed and then thought 'would one of my small shirts' I looked over at my dresser and started looking for a small shirt I had. I found the smallest shirt i had and took it to the bathroom and see Y/ trying to turn on the shower. I sigh and pick her up.
"you need to get that dirty outfit off first before the water can get turned on." I start to take off her outfit but stop and look at her wings 'These looks likes...' I touched her wings lightly and she started squirming to the point i almost drop her. I quickly put her in the shower and was her off, after i cleaned her off i put my small shirt on her and even though it's small on me it was HUGE on her. I picked her up and layed her on the couch and i lay next to her.
"Night kid." I say softly and fall asleep with her next to me.
Time skip
I was standing outside of UA with Y/N in my arm's. I walked in and idmentaly had Mic infront of me.
"Yo!! Eraser, whats with the kid?" He asked as he pointed his finger at Y/N in my arm's.
"This is Y/N, i found her yesterday and im going to talk to Nezu to see what to do with her during class." Y/N grabed Mics finger and started giggleing.
"aw aren't you s- wait are those wings?!" Mic took Y/N from my arm's and looked at her wings.
"Ya, i think its her quirk" I quickly took Y/N back and started walking to Nezu's office. When I got to his office and went in.
"Hello Eraser, how may I help you.." Nezu was asking me tell I put Y/N on his desk.
"What should I do with her" Nezu looked at Y/N as i stand there waiting for an answer.
"Well first of all Eraser, who is this and seceond why don't you just keep her with you for the day?" I looked at Nezu shocked.
"Her name is Y/N and i don't want the students to get destracted" I picked up Y/N as Nezu smirked at me.
"Well you should just take her for the day and see what happens..." Nezu said this all with a smile on his face as Y/N started to pet his head but it seemed Nuzu didn't mind. I noded and picked Y/N up and took her to my class where everyone was talking.
//No One POV//
As soon as Aizawa came into the class the whole class went quiet. Aizawa went to the front of the class and put Y/N on the podiem in front of the whole class.
"This is Y/N, she's joining us today. Now to the lesson" Aizawa said this so fast that no one  could proces why he just brought a kid into class. They thought that would be the most shocking thing that happes that day but little did they know... things would change soon.

A/N
Hey guys, i made chapter two and i hope you like it a lot. Now have fun whall I work on the next chapter. Thanks you for the support.