Y/N's past

A/N- This chapter is from the officers point of veiw, they are seeing everything throw your eye's.
//1 year ago//

//Police Officer POV//
As i activated my quirk i saw the saw all of Y/N's memorise. SO i went to the vary begganing. Y/N had just opend her eye's and her first memory was seeing her mother's face. The woman had e/c (eye color) eyes and light red hair. It seems Y/N's (h/c) (hair color) from her father. The woman was crying and then looked up and started yelling.
"NO, DON'T TAKE HER YET!!!" she screamed tell Y/N was picked up by a person I leased expected... Shigaraki. He walked out of the room with Y/N in his arm's whall the woman kept screaming.
"PLEASE NOT MY BABY!!!!" But Shigaraki just kept walking tell all the suddon the room was bright. When Shigaraki put Y/N down and it seemed they where at... A bar?!?!.. I decieded to fast forward in Y/N's memorise to see how she got away from the LOV (League Of Villans) and then a memory caught my eye, it was Y/N's mother again. I stopped on that memory and it started.
"Hey there sweatheart, w-where going somewhere." Y/N's mother spoke with a shake in her voice and then picked up Y/N. She started running and then stopped after a long time.
"S-Sweetheart... mommy can't stay with you, s-some bad people are a-after me so... im sorry." She kissed Y/N's forehead and laid her in a box in an ally. She then smiled at Y/N and ran off leaveing Y/N in the box. I queikly deactivated my quirk and was back in Nezu's office.

//No One POV//
Y/N started crying after the officers quirk was deactivated. The officer handed Y/N back to mic to calm her down.
"What did you do to her?!" Mic demanded as he glared at the officer who was now sitting down.
"I looked in her memorise... and lets say that i know ehy the LOV know her..." Mic looked shocked at the officer who was now rubing her eye's. Y/N started crying more and Mic quickly helped her by rubbing her back.
"That is all we needed Mic... now you may take Y/N and do what ever you need!" Nezu said bluntly with a smile on his face. Mic nodded and quickly left the room with Y/N in his arm's still crying. 'Gezz, what bad memorise are in this kids head that she wont stop crying' Mic thought as he rushed to the teacher lounge. WHen they got there he handed Y/N to Midnight quickly.
"Make her stop, Pleaaaasssseeeeee!!!!" Mic wined as he got on the ground begging. Midnight looked at Mic then back at Y/N with a smile. She held Y/N in her arm's and started to hum a lullaby to her, and luckly it made her stop crying and fall asleep.

--Time skip brought to you by Dadzawa--

//Aizawa POV//
I walked into the class and see every one look at me in shock, i then see Mic at the podiam holding Y/N. Y/N looked... sad... she then looked at me and started to reach her hands out to me. Mic was about to bring her to me but then she started... flying!!... I quickly ran over and caught her and everyone was just in aw. She started touching my face that was wrapped up.
"d-dada..." Was the only voice in the whole room. I froze and Mic started to squeal along with the girls in my class. I sighed and walked to the podiam and started class liked nothing happend but deep down... i was very happy.

A/N- I hope you liked this chapter, i thought hard about her past because all the MHA carecter x child readers always make the reader have an over powered quirk/ quirks so i didn't want Y/N to be an experamint, so i thought why not have her have an avreage kinda quirk. So here it is!!, thank you guys again for reading and i'll get on work with the next chapter. :)