The Confrontation

//Aizawa POV//
I had told Nezu about what Y/N told me and Mic a week ago. Today he invited Hawks here with some police to see Y/N and get some answer. Y/N was holding onto my shirt tightly and shakeing histarcly. We made it to Nezu's office and I heard Hawks voice inside... but so did Y/N. She started trying to get away which I had to hold her tightly to my chest as we walked in. Hawks was smileing but as soon as he saw Y/N, his smile was gone. Him and Y/N was stairing at eachother for a good five minutes tell I walked over to the chair next to Hawks with Y/N in my arm's. She was still trying to get away and now that we where next to Hawks she was tyring more tell Nezu sarted talking.
"Y/N... do you know who this man right here is?" Nezu said as he pointed over at Hawks. All Y/N did was nodded as Hawks was somewhat glareing at Y/N slightly.
"Can you tell us how you me-" "Can someone please tell me why IT is here?!" Hawks interupted Nezu whall standing up and pointing at Y/N which made her flinch into my chest more.
"because SHE was the one who told me" I said as I held Y/N closely and glareing at Hawks.
"Please Hawks... calm yourself" Nezu said as Hawks sat back down. Nezu looked back at Y/N.
"Now Y/N... can you tell us how you know Mr.Hawks?" Y/N looked at me and I just nodded. Y/N looked back at Nezu and nodded.
"Well... go ahead and tell us" Nezu smiled. Y/N jumped off my lap and walked over to Nezu. Nezu got off his chair so the child could whisper in his ear. She started to whisper in his ear. After 30 minutes of her whispering to Nezu she was done and ran back into my lap. Nezu sighed and got back on his chair and looked at Hawks.
"Hawks... is Y/N your daughter?" I froze when he asked Hawks that. I looked down at Y/N who was hideing her face in my shirt, but what made us all go quiet was when Hawks started laughing. Me, Nezu and the officers who were there all looked at Hawks who was laughing histaricly.
"She is by blood!!... but I thought that woman killed her after she was born!!" Hawks laughed out loud after he finish saying that. I looked down at Y/N and saw how her wing's where fluffed up and she was somewhat grawling. What happend next made everyone freaze. Y/N jumped from my lap and bite Hawks wing which he then threw her to the wall. She was standing at the wall as Hawks was standing a couple feet away from her. I quickly used my scarf to wrap Hawks up as one of the officers ran over and held Y/N back. Y/N was snarling at Hawks as Hawks just glarred down at Y/N.
"Heil girl!!" Hawks demmanded, his voice dark and demanding. As soon as he said that Y/N quickly stopped and fell to her knees like she was some sort of doll. I released Hawks from my scarf and ran over to Y/N. She was in some sort of shock.
"What did you do to her?!" I yelled as I looked back at Hawks.
"I commanded her to do something so she did it..." He said with a small smirk on his face. I just glared at him as I pulled Y/N to my chest and she slowly was comeing out of her trance. Y/N then sliped out of my grasp and standed infront of me with her wings open wide to cover me and was snarling at him again. Hawks just sighed and walked past us.
"I think were done here" Hawks said as he left the office. As soon as he left Y/N put her wings down and went quiet again. I quickly pulled her into a hug and she started crying. I picked her up and left the office as well. I walked to the teacher lounge with Y/N still crying. When we got to the lounge she saw Mic and reached out to him.
"Mama!!" She cried out which Mic quickly got up and took her from me. Everyone in the lounge was dumbfounded when she called Mic, mama.
"Whats wrong sweetheart?" Mic asked as he held her close.
"Bawd man will huwt dada!!" She cried out as Mic looked up at me then back down at Y/N. He rubbed her back slowly to try and calm her down. Then All Might walked over with a concern look on his face.
"What seems to be wrong with Young Y/N, Aizawa?" All Might asked as I looke dover at him.
"Y/N had to see someone from her past and... things didn't go so well." I sighed and looked back at Mic and Y/N. Y/N was now asleep in Mic's arms and Mic was smileing softly. Mic looked up at me.
"I'll take care of her for the rest of the day Sho..." Mic said with a smile. I just nodded and left the lounge. I walked down the halls only thinking one thing...'Why was Y/N so scared of Hawks?'.

A/N- This was a REALLY emotional chapter to write... but it was also easy seincie this kind of situation kinda happend to me. Also im makeing Hawks bad because 1) Hawks give's me the abusive kinda vibes and 2) He kills a carecter I love in the manga so im getting my revenge in this story. Thank you for reading and see you next chapter :)