Its offical

A/N- Y/N is One year old in this story, SHE IS A MINOR. Thank you.

//Aizawa POV//
I started walking out of UA with Y/N in my arm's until Mic ran over and catched up to me.
"Aizawa my man, let's go shop for Y/N!!!" Mic screamed and i had to cover Y/N's ears the best way i can with the bandeges.
"Sure Mic but only if you shut up and stay quiet" I said in responce which made mic squeal, but then he froze and looked at me.
"Hey Shota... is she your's" I froze when i heard Mic ask me that, I nodded and held Y/N closer to me.
"Oh thank god... I thought you where takeing care of a kid that you hadn't adopted yet!!" He started to laugh and i just froze. Shit I forgot to go and adopt her, it sliped my mind and I just remeberd thanks to Mic. I looked down at Y/N who was giggling at Mic. I sighed and looked back at Mic.
"We need to make a stop before we go shoping" Mic looked at me and nodded. We then walked to the car and Mic started driveing.
"So where do we need to go first?... you know whats more inportant then getting your daughter a crib and carseat and all the stuff that will you know... MAKE SURE SHE DOSEN'T DIE!!" Mic yeled the last part which i just sighed at, then i looked down at Y/N in my arm's.
"The court house..." I looked up at Mic who was just smiling bright.
"You got it Shota!!" Mic laughed out and then started driveing towards the court house.

--Time skip brought to you by my lazy Ass-- 

//No One POV///
Mic and Aizawa parked infront of the court house, Mic ended up takeing Y/N in his arm's so Aizawa dousen't have to worry. They went inside to the front desk where a lady was at the desk typing on her computer. She looked up and yelped when she saw Aizawa who looked grumpy as always.
"H-Hello sir... how may i help you today?" The lady stutterd and fixed herself in her seat to face him better.
"I want to adopt this kid" Aizawa said bluntly, Mic showed Y/N to the lady who went 'aw~' and then nodded.
"Ok sir, well we need her name, date of birth and of course your name and date of birth" The woman said as she pulled up the form on her computer. Mic looked at Aizawa who just sighed.
"Her name is Y/N, I found her on the street so I don't know her last name. Her date of birth is April 14th, 2033" Mic was in shock by all the info Aizawa just said but then froze when he heard the date, 'April 14.. thats the date that Aizawa found her'. The woman nodded and filled out the form on her computer.
"So... What do you want her new last name to be?" The woman asked as she looked up at Aizawa.
"Aizawa... I want her name to be Y/N Aizawa." Mic looked even more surprised and then the lady nodded and filled out the form, she handed Aizawa some papers.
"This page you need to sighn with your name, addres and phone number... and this one is for the mother." The lady pointed at the two papers. Mic and Aizawa froze, but befor Aizawa could say anythingMic had grabbed the mothers paper and filled it out.
"M-Mic what are you doing?!?!" Aizawa looked at Mic with a shakeing voice.
"I'll be her mother figure Shota... also just in case something happens to you again." Mic said as he finished with his paper. Aizawa just noded and started to try and fill his paper out... in the end Mic had to write all the stuff down for him as Aizawa held Y/N.
"ok, here is her birth certificate and congrats!!" The woman smiled as Mic took Y/N's birth certificate and Mic, Aizawa and Y/N all went back to the car, celabrateing in there heads.

--Time skip brought to you by lazy caterpilor--

//No One POV, still//
Mic, Aizawa and Y/N are walking throw the baby store, Mice went to get the most important things like car seat, dipers and baby formula... and of course, toys cus Mic just want's his new daughter to have a lot of stuff. Aizawa had Y/N in the cart and was looking at clothes for her when he saw it...

 Aizawa had Y/N in the cart and was looking at clothes for her when he saw it