Back to the past Part 2

//Older Y/N’s POV// 

I was pacing outside of the office that the police were questioning the villain, all they told me was that they would get more information then tell me how to get Ken back. I did not care what they had to do, I just needed to get Ken back. Deep in my thought the chief of police came over and tapped me on the shoulder. 

“Light Angle... we have some information for you...” He said as he leads me to his office. I stayed standing as he sat down since I could not fit in the chairs that were in front of his desk. He pulled out a file and put it in front of him then looked up at me. 

“So... we have made a deal with the villain... but we need you to agree to help...” He said as he looked me in the eyes. I had to dig my nails into my arm as I spoke. 

“If it means I get Ken back then I'll do it... what's the plan?” I said as I smile softly, trying to calm my nerves. The police chief smiled and started to explain the plan. 

//Ken POV (in the past)// 

I was next to Uncle Iida because I felt safe next to him. Me and all class 1-A were in the city going to a park for a picnic. We arrived at the park and set up but when I went to sit down Anite Ouchaco called me over to sit next to her, so I walked over and sat next to her. 

“Hey Ken, do you wa-” Before Anite Ouchaco could finish someone screamed. We all turned and saw a big man with musicales standing there with a scary grin. Before anyone could react, he hit the ground making everyone flying into the air. Anite Ouchaco grabbed me and held me close as everyone else was trying to save the civilians.  

“OUCHACO GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE!!” Uncle Deku screamed as Ouchaco nodded and ran with me in her arms whall getting other people up and getting them away, but when we were near the other exit of the park, blue fire blocked our way and Anite Ouchaco trying to keep all the civilians calm put me down. When she was not looking, I ran back to everyone else, I could not let them fight that villain without me. I ran and hid behind a tree to keep a watch on the fight... that was until I heard someone next to me. 

“Hey kid~” The guy with the musicals said as he grabbed me and put me in a choke hold, I heard the class of 1-A screaming something, but I could not understand them. I struggled in his grip tell I felt something inside my throat heat up, it felt hot like lava, and I did not know what to do so I opened my mouth and spit something on the man's arm and he screamed and dropped me tell I felt myself get picked up and looked up and saw Uncle Iida holding me. He put me down behind everyone as I fell to my knees and started vomiting... Lava?!. I could not make it stop, tell the heat disappear and a hand on my back, I looked up and saw Grandpa have his quirk activated. 

“Kid... calm down” Grandpa says as he rubs my back as I sit up and see everyone else fighting the villain, I look at grandpa. 

“Grandpa... you need to help!” I say as I stand up and point at the villain. Grandpa nodded and got up and started to help to fight. I stayed back watching them fight and tell I see the villain come after me. I was frozen in fear, no matter how much I screamed in my brain to run I just could not. So, I closed my eyes getting ready for the punch but... it never came. 

“Sorry sweetheart, the villain wouldn’t cooperate” I look up in shock as I see mom... My mom, she was not small she was herself. I smiled and screamed. 

“MOM!” 

//Older Y/N POV// 

I stood in front of the villain, the plan was that the villain would send me back in time to where Ken was so I could get him, then me and him would come back here. The villain looked grouchy as they did not want to do this but had to if they wanted a litter sentence.