The Angle's outing with Mamma

//Mic POV//
It has been two days seince we got Y/N back, i wanted to take her out but Sho was hesatient. I convinced him so today I was wakeing Y/N up to take her out!!.
"Y/N, sweetheart. Time to get up!!" I said as I started shakeing Y/N awake. Y/N jumped up and flew into the closet shakeing.  I walked over to her and saw her shakeing.
"oh... sweetheart it's ok." I whispered softly as she slowly looks up at me and slowly stop shaking.
"I-Im sorry mamma..." She whispered back as she walked up to me and hug's my leg. I sigh and pat her on the head.
"It's ok sweetheart, now how bout we get ready and go out?" I said as I picked her up in my arms. She nodded and I got her dress and then took her downstairs. I made her some breakfast and she ate it all.

--At the Mall--

//Y/N POV//
Me and Mamma arrived at the mall and I was very nervios. I held Mamma's hand the whole time. Mamma lead me to a store called "Hot Topic". When we entered I got a lot of weird looks. Mamma took me over to these cute dreses.
"Ok sweetheart, go ahead and pick what you want!!" Mamma kneeled down infront of me with a big smile. I nodded and picked four dreses and a skirt.

 I nodded and picked four dreses and a skirt

(All of these are on the Hot Topic website)I looked up at Mamma

I looked up at Mamma.
"Are those what you want?" Mamma asked.
"Yes!!" I said with a smile. Mamma smiled and paid for them. Mamma then took my hand and we walked around.

--Time skip--

//Mic POV//
I decided to take Y/N to the park so she could play and get the last of her energey out. I set her down and she ran to the park and started to play, so i sat down at a bench so I could see her. After about 10 minuts someone sat next to me.
"Heya Mic" The person said and I turned my head to see Hawks.
"oh.. hey Hawks..." I responded with a fake smile. I was hopeing to get him to leave before Y/N saw hime,
"What are you doing here?" Hawks ask with a closed eye smile. I froze, i knew if Y/N saw him she would be tarified but if i lied he'll be suspishios. My thoughts where interupted by a small gasp, I turn my head to see Y/N shakeing when she saw Hawks.
"oh... your with her" Hawks glared at Y/N who was now shakeing so much. I quickly picked her up and glared at Hawks.
"Stay away from my child." I stayted stiernly.
""Your child"?... I thought she was Eras-... oh..." He started to laugh as I walked away with Y/N who was still shakeing.
"Oh, and Mic!!" Hawks yelled and I turend around to look at him.
"Remeber to keep her in a cage" He said with a smirk and I just turned back around and walked away quickly. When we were far inuf I checked on Y/N.
"Hey sweetheart... how you doing?" She didn't answer and when I looked at her face it was like she was in a trance.
"Hey, Y/N... Y/N!!" Y/n then fainted in my arms and I freacked out. I quickly drove her to the hospital, some would say im being over protected but... I know SOMETHING is wrong. When we got there I ran in with Y/N in my arm's.
"Hello sir how ma- Oh My God, what happend?!" the nurse ran up to me and looked at Y/N.
"S-She just fainted and n-no-" Before I could finish Y/N woke up and flew out of my hands. She puffed up her wings like a pertective manner and was looking around.
"SWEETHEART!" I yelled and picked her up.
"You scared me so much!!" I said and then quickly apoligyzed to the nurse and took Y/N out to the car.
"M-Mamma..." I looked down at Y/N.
"Yes?" I responded.
"D-Did he hurt you?"She looked up at me with worry.
"No... but sweetheart what happend?, You shut down and you fainted..." I said as I buckled her in.
"Im sorry mamma..." I sighed as she said that and kissed her forehead.
"Its ok sweetheart... lets go home." I said as I drove us home.

_____________________Bones________________________________________________________________
"WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE ICECREAM?!?!" Aizawa yelled as Mic and Y/N where on the roof eating the icecream.
"Is dad gonna be mad?"
"Sure is!"
"Should we hide?"
"Yep!"

A/N-I liked this chapter, see ya next time