Daddy and Daghter time

A/N- Gay shit in this chapter :)

//No One POV//
It was the morning of the Sports Festival and Aizawa had Y/N in his lap. She was giggling and holding the black cat plushie Mic had got her. She was watching as the classes where comeing out and started giggling more when class 1A came out. Mic ended up puting her on his lap so Aizawa could have a break without her on his lap... also he wanted to hld her.

--Time skip brought to you by The Great Potato--

//Aizawa POV//
After the Festival I took Y/N home. When we got home she started smileing brightly, it made my heart melt somewhat. I sat her on the couch and went into the kitchen to make her a bottle. When I finish makeing her bottle I went back to the couch but she was gone. I thought mabey she was next to the couch so I looked around and she was gone!. I started looking around the whole hose tell I finaly called out.
"Y/N!!, this ain't time for games, come on out!!" I called out but I got no response so I quickly called Mic.
"Mic, I need your help!!"
"Wow, Sho what happend?"
"I went to make Y/N a bottle and sh-" before I could finish i heard soft little giggles, I turned around and saw Y/N ontop of the bookself looking down at me with a big smile.
"Never mind Mic... I found her" I hunged up on Mic and walked over to Y/N and looked up at her. She looked down at me with a bright smiles.
"Y/N... can you get down for me?" She just cralled off and landed in my arm's.
"You can't scare me like that Y/N..." I looked down at her.
"Sowy dada.." That's all Y/N said which made me freaze. Her first sentiance and it was 'Sorry dada' well she tried to say sorry but... i felt somewhat bad. I just sighed and handed her the bottle which she started drinking. I put on a show that one of my student said would be good for her... for once Mina said a good idea. Once Y/N was done I took the bottle to the kitchen, i was washing it when I heard giggle behind me. I turned around and saw Y/N trying to walk over to me. She was wobbling but doing good, I quickly got on my knees and spred my arm's open like ive seen parents do online.
"Come on Y/N... come to dada." I aalmost cringed when I said that but then she wrapped her arm's around my neck which made me smile wide and pick her up and spin her around in the air. She was smileing brightly to so I hug her closley to my chest as I took Y/N upstairs and laid her down which she quickly passed out. I turned off the lights and went downstairs. I was about to call Mic to tell him what happend tell I heard a knock at my door. I froze when I heard it cus I knew Mic knocked a certion way. I went over to the door carfully and opened it a bit tell it was puched all the way open. it pushed me back but I caught myself and looked at the door. There I see a girl qith blond hair that looked around my students age, and next to her was a man with black hair and burn's all over his body. I recinized the black hair as the crimanal Dabi.
"Sorry forthe intrushion but... we need the bundle that you have." Dabi said as the blond girl just pulled out a knife. I glared at then and quickly sent a distrease signal to Mic. I knew that if Mic arived then Y/N would be safe.
"She's with someone tonight." Dabi gave me a smile as the blond girl walked closer to me.
"Then you wont mind if we cheak... Toga..." Dabi looked over at the blond who's name was Toga. She then tackled me down the the ground, me barley able to hold the knife away from my face. Dabi walked pass us as I pushed Toga off and ran at him. Toga jumped onto my back holding me down. I just saw Dabi keep walking.

//Dabi POV//
I walked around the whole house as I keep hearing Eraserhead struggling under Toga. I walked upstairs and cheaked every room tell there was one left. I opened the door and there was a whight crib. I walked over to the crib and saw no one in it. I froze so I started looking around tell I heard Toga yell.
"We got to go Dabi!!!!" I sighed and walked downstairs and saw Eraserhead knocked out on the ground and Toga smileing.
"Lets go then" I said as I walked pass her.
"Wait, Where's the kid?" Toga looked at me with worry.
"Not here." I walked out of the house with Toga behind me.

//Mic POV//
I ran to Shota's house as fast as posible. When I got there the door was open so I ran in, there o the ground was Shota passed out. I neald down next to him and woke him up.
"Sho, what happend?!" Sho looked up at me with conserned tell he sat up quickly.
"Where's Y/N!!!" He stood up and ran upstairs, I ran behind him when we got to her room. There was no one but it looked like someone was looking around in here.
"Y/N!!!" Me and Sho yelled and started looking around. I went over to her dreaser tell I heard movement in one of the drawer. I opend the drawer quickly and there was a little Y/N with a big smile on her face. I picked her up quickly and looked at her.
"Are you ok?!" I asked quickly when Sho walked over to me and Y/N.
"Guess her being good at hideing came in handey." Sho said with a soft laugh. Y/N put her hands on my face which made me look at her.
"Mama!!" I looked at her in cutnes.
"Yep, Im your mama!!" I huged her closely as Sho just laughed.

--Time skip brought to you by Mama Mic--

//Aizawa POV//
The police arrived and got a report from me. I answerd there questions and then they left. Mic was on the couch with Y/N asleep in his arm's. I sat next to him and smiled.
"Mabey you should head back home..." I sighed out which made Mic look over at me in shock.
"No... you just got broken in and Y/N almost got kidnapped. Also im her mother!!" Mic said quickly as he held Y/N closely.
"Fine... but atleast put Y/N in her crib" Mic nodded and took Y/N upstairs and laid her down in bed. He came back down stairs and sat next to me. We sat in silance for what felt like hours tell Mic broke the silance.
"You know... I wouldn't mind haveing a familt with you Sho..." I look over at him as he fiddled with his hands. I relived what he meant and turned my head away from him to hide my blush. Mic countiuded.
"Ive been wanting to say that for a long time, I understand if you think it's stupid and if you want me to leave an-" I cut Mic off by pulling him into a kiss to shut him up. After about a couple of minutes e split apart and he just looked at me in shock.
"I wanted to do that to you seince 1st year" I said as I turned my head away. I reached my hand out and held Mic's hand to make him stop fiddleing with them. He just sat there in shock of what just happend, I saw when he relized what happend when his face went bright red.
"How bout Midnight watches Y/N tomrow and me and you go on a date?" I say trying to hide my blush. Mic just smiled brightly and hug me.
"Of course Sho!!!" I smiled and hugged Mic back. We curled up toughather on the couch and fell asleep. That was the best sleep I had in awhile.