USJ

A/N- Im sorry if this chapter sucks, i dont like the USJ ark so ya... but enjoy. Also im doing this now to get it done with.

//No POV//
Aizawa told class 1A that they where going to a place called the 'USJ'. Aizawa had Y/N in his arms to make sure no one would hurt her. When they got there Aizawa and Thirteen talked until one of the students pointed at the bottems of the stairs at a purple portal at the center of the building.
"Mr.Aizawa, whats that?" one of the students said. Y/N looked at where the porteal was and started giggling. Every student froze in fear when Aizawa started yelling, he handed Y/N over to one of his student which was shockingly was Midorya. Aizawa then started fighting the villans. Midorya looked down at Y/N who was still giggling but then the purple portal appered infront of them all. Y/N then reached out to the purple mist whall giggling which caught everyone's eyes. The portal guy who's name is Kurogiri. Kurogiri froze and looked at the younge girl who was giggling.
"So... you are still alive?..." Kurogirin smirked as Midorya coverd you with his body untel they where transported to a water area. Y/N blacked out on contact with the water. When she woke again they where watching a fight but no one relized she woke up. Y/N looked over and saw Aizawa on the ground injured, something in her changed and the next minute she was in the air flying. As the student where trying to get her down she flew over to Aizawa who was shock to see the little girl fly.
"N-No... go back to Midorya... q-quickly..." Aizawa was speeking quietly doe to the pain and blood lost. The bird thing ontop of hime took no intrist in you, so you slowly crawled over to Aizawa until Shigeraki picked her up with four fingers.
"It seems your here to..." Shigeraki said as he held her in his arm's. Y/N started to giggle and play with the hands on his body.
"d-don't touch h-her..." Aizawa says as the bird bent his arm more makeing him scream out in pain. Y/N began to cry hearing him scream, Shigeraki turned her so she wouldn't see Aizawa in pain.
"sh, its ok Y/N... I'm sorry i left you in the aly but it was needed but you seem to be doing good with hime but... his a hero so he must pay." Aizawa looks up at him in shock. Shigeraki put Y/N down and walked over to Aizawa with a smirk on his face.
"I'll let you live this one time... but if i learn that you hurt Y/N i will kill you..." Aizawa noded as Shigeraki walked away from him untel All Might bursted in.
//Time Skip//
Y/N was in Ochaco's arm's when Tsu mentioned something.
"How does Shigeraki know Y/N? *kuro*" Ochaco looked down at Y/N when Tsu asked this and so did the rest of the class.
"Thats a good question Tsu but.. i don't think Y/N can't answer that right now due to her age" Ochaco laughed it off as everyone else just noded in agreament. They all headed back to the school where Mic ran up to Ochaco.
"I'll take Y/N with me Urakca" Mic then quickly grabed Y/N from Ochaco's arm's and ran off with her. Mic ran into Princaple Nezu's office where Nezu, an police office and of course Mic with Y/N in his arm's where there. Mic placed Y/N on Nezu's desk, everyone was looking at Y/N.
"Y/N, I know you might not understand this but we need to know what Shigeci is to you" Nezu said in a calm voice hopeing you would answer.
"Nezu... she's 1 years old, she can't speek..." Mic said with a consernd voice as he went closer to grab Y/N but the officer quickly grabbed her before he could.
"You know... my quirk alows me to look into the memories of people I touch so... how bout we see who he is to you, shall we Y/N?.." The officer said as they put there's and Y/N's foreheads toghather and activated there quirk.

A/N- This was an... interesting chapter to write but i hope you liked this chapter but it's gonna get better I just can't really didn't know what to do about the USJ ark so i got it done and over with. See you for the next chapter.