PROLOGUE #1

INFORMATION

" (for talking)

' (your thoughts)

Okay enjoy~

* YOUR POV*

WHY DID THIS HAPPENED TO ME??

*Earlier that time*

You were running away away from shanks while he was chasing you "Hey Hawkeye come party with me~" Shanks said while chasing you. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU RED HAIR FOOL!!" You said in an angry tone because he was starting to annoy the heck of. Once you were able to run away from the Red hair idiot you entered your beautiful gloomy castle seeing both your student Ronoroa Zoro and Perona fighting each other, when you let out your Haki making them aware of your presence not in a friendly way but in a killing intention if they didn't stop right now. "We are so sorry!" They said both union while running away from you, honestly you didn't know why would you let them stay in the Castle ruining your peace you sight while entering your private library and started enjoying the book that you were reading. This was the only was to relax and ofc don't forget about your favorite Red wine and melting every drop of it make you feel like in Heaven. Once you finished your relaxing moment you headed straight to your room going to take a rest, when you arrived at your room you layed your Famous Sword Yuri beside the bed while finally shutting your eyes welcoming the Zzz.

*
*
*
*
*
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!
*
*
*

You were in a dark room with a floating Mirror "What's this is this some kind of a trap, Where is my Yuri??" you were shocked to see that you can see that your Sword wasn't around you. Then the mirror started to speak.

*
*
*
"Ahhh.... Dearly beloved
Nobles and loveliest of evilblooms.
Your beauty shines above all others"

'Why does this sound so familiar and it's make me sleepy?!!' You asked yourself where you heard it while trying to fight away sleepiness

*
"Magic mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of them all.
If true thou wouldst acquire,though the darkening mirror,see
To grants thy hearts deepest desire,Take my hand and come with me."

'You Saw a hand reaching from the mirror and tooked it due to the sleepiness and headache of this situation fighting away the need to shut eyes.'

*
"Dancing flames scorch the future. Frozen ice to etomb the past. Chocking Vines to seiz the azure sky.
Do not fear the coming darkness. Revel to me your true power."

'What's going on with me why can't I try not to close my eyes??!!'

"FOR ME, FOR THEM, FOR YOU,FOR ALL OF US.
Hurry time is running up,
*
"DON'T LET GO OF MY HAND NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY COME"

'That was My last time I heard that voice, I swear if Shanks is behind this all I'm going to Kill him!'

*Current time*

'Why am I in a coffin?,well it's not that I'm complaining I also a small like coffin boat that I travel around to entertain my boredom. But the really thing is where am it's not my place or any place that I remember (by the way he used his observation Haki) it's like a completely different world and what's that a talk Racon?'
The Racon enter inside the room "I should get it before anybody see's me" The Racon says while opean the Coffin with it's blue flames. You eyes snap opean while staring hard on it's soul
"Guahh!! A Monster!!" The Racon thing shouted, " interesting are you the one who used the blue flames?" You asked the Racon thing. "Yeah, I'm the great Grim the world's greatest magician of all. Now give he your clothes you human!" The Racon thing said with pride and demanding, 'Why does he want my clothes wait I'm not wearing any of clothes were are they?! Wait where is My Yuri and Why do I look so young?!!!' you were having a panic attack while not showing it on your calm face. "Did you not just heard what i say human! Am going to burn you Alive!!" The Racon thing started throwing his flames while I avoided it and started running. 'Where am I really, don't know were I'm going so i have to run away from it' "HEY COME BACK HERE YOU HUMAN!!!" It's stared scream in rage.

*
Time skip when you entered in library
*

"Do think you can run away from the *panting heavily* Grim" The Racon thing says looking very tired because you were so fast, 'Thank god someone is coming here and remove this Racon away from me'. When Grim was about to blow his flames at you a whip hit him so hard interrupting him. "Ow! Who is flickering a Dangerous rope?!"
"This is no rope it's a whip of love!"  'I don't what to why is called that' you though while deadpanning face.
"Ahh, found you at last you must be our new student, you shouldn't run around at school not only that you and your Familiar broke the school rules" The Strange man says while holding Grim tightly and Grim stared Scream "Let me go! Am I'm no ones freaking Familiar!!".
"Yes yes that's what the all says no could settle down so I can have a word of your Master" The crow man says while covering Grims mouth. "Now how can you a new student leave on your own and the entrance ceremony is almost about to finish, now come along so we can head back to the Gates".
"New student?" You ask him quite confused by your situation, "Yes all new stuff wakes up in the chambers of doors, All new students must pass one of those sacred doors to gain entrance in this prestigious academia but you manage to wake up without using a magic key like the others however....."
"Then the fire had removed the lid off" you answer him calm. "It's seem that your Familiar of your is responsible for this mess you should tame him better" "But that's is not my familia.."  "My my we are running out time we must go to the entrance ceremony so you can apply a dorm" you were interrupted by Him "Just a minute Sir Who are you?" "Oh? Still daze i see it must be the magic teleportation left you quit clueless *Ahem* My name is Dire Crowley and I am the headmaster of this prestigious school Which is called Night Raven College Let go I will explain more about it in the way" You both walk into the courtyard and started explain you about magic and dorm and how gracious he is. "But sir I don't.." you were inturrpted when he started opening the door

Ohh no!
*
*
*
*
*
*
TO CONTINUE~