The Red Tyrant #8

Previous chapter.
Riddle was seen falling in the air as Mihawk catched him as he hugged him whispered to Riddle's ear as he shed to tear.

MIHAWK'S POV

I managed to catch Riddle just in time when he was falling as i hold him in my arms carrying him Bride style.
"Riddle!" Trey Shouted worried as both him and Cater run towards me to inspect there dorm leader, Ace, Deuce and Grim also followed by when Baal had landed them safely and hided inside my shadow.

"How ridiculous of him, he shouldn't have bottle up his emotions like that. I guess it's just prove that mortals are still weak" said Nemesis/Rogan as he was staring at Riddle that was my arms.

"I suggest you to keep your mouth shut before I beat you again." I threat him as he shivered a bit while holding the side of his stomach making Marbas and Baal laughing.

"Is he going to be alright...." Asked Trey as he looks worried sick about Riddle along with Cater.

"Glasses calm down, I admit the brat is strong and talented he just managed to get lucky to avoid death." Said Rogan/Nemesis as he smirk and looked at me in eyes

Trey let out a nervous chuckle "Thanks Nemesis... that was very nice of you.." Nemesis looked proud of himself.

"Shesh...... you really are full of yourself..." Said Grim

"Shut up! You stupid Raccoon before I make you my next meal." Said Nemesis

"I'M NOT A RACOON."

"Your still a Dumb Raccoon to me."

"YOU DAMN STUPID DOG I'M GONNA BURN YOU ALIVE."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU YOU RACCOON 💢 I'M GONNA SKIN YOUR DISGUSTING FUR ALIVE!"

"Please both you stop fighting now is not the time to-"Deuce tried holding Grim to stop fighting but he slap his hands away

"OH YEAH LET'S SEE WHO'S THE STRONGEST THEN" Shouted Grim in anger as both Him and Nemesis started fighting while the others except Marbas and Baal tried to calm them down.

"Both of you Enough up." I glare at both of Grim and Nemesis making.

"But he started it first!" They both said while pointing at each other.

"I don't care who started it, both of you stand and face near those bushes and don't you dare turn around." I said in a scolding manner but it seems like they are shaking in fear as they stand at the bushes while facing them.

"Man....so much trouble...Trey please remind me not to make Hot Daddy mad..." Said Cater as Trey choke on his saliva while the others glare deadly at the ginger male.

'DIE!' Everyone except Trey started fighting each other While I glare at Baal who was holding a chainsaw.

"Ugh.... What... happen?" Said Riddle as he finally started waking up.

"I see you finally wake up my little strawberry, how are you feeling and please don't stand up you still need to rest" I said in a gentle tone as i pulled him back in my arms which results he to turn completely red.