The beginning of the rebel....

MIHAWK's POV

It was already night time Grim was sleeping at our bedroom while I stay in my study room thinking about everything that happened. "It conclusion Blots only appears and consum dark negative energy for instance trauma...i know that's very easily to know but the real question of this all how and why do out of nowhere flash a vision then it disappears no matter if i sleep or stay awake.....?" I mumble softly in though because these vision are different from my Hakis.

Haki only show what only happens to you and let's say Grim counts too since his my son but lately after appearing in this world many flashes memories or vision of a person appears infront like I'm seeing it all his/her past. But also noticed to those who over go blot..... Well maybe only Riddle but these doesn't help to calm me down a bit.

"Master i apologize for not have the right answer to that question since it occurs in royal bloodline of Theodian knowledge and I'm just not the right person to obtain it........ since I'm still trying to run away from them" Baal said in a apologetic tone but mumbles the last part which i clearly heard it well.

I rub the bridge of my nose in frustration I mean I'm totally not mad at Baal since he always gathers extremely rare important information that help alot, I picked up the paperwork that Crowley gave me and began working on them to try to distracted my mind. As i was working on them i failed to notice two familiar people along with mysterious five new faces.

"Eek!!😱😰" Baal let out a squeaky noise of fear and started trembling while hiding from behind just enough to get my attention and looked at the people who appears in my study room.

A beautiful woman with beautiful sharp golden eyes was seating on the sofa staring at me with curious and gentle eyes along with a young small male Who was beside her doing the same but look like a kid in a candy store

The male had black color eyes but if you looked very closely he had a far red color but vanished the same with the male who look with a toxic face was also seating the same sofa next to Rogan who also in youth but his aurora shows that he was the ...

The male had black color eyes but if you looked very closely he had a far red color but vanished the same with the male who look with a toxic face was also seating the same sofa next to Rogan who also in youth but his aurora shows that he was the oldest perhaps Rogan's Father and.. Mother.