Special chapter~♦️

CATER's POV

This sucks, After clearing Riddle overblot problem everything was going well...... I'm not much well.

"Ace and Deuce since I already forgive you about the tart situation, I see there is no need to stay at Dracule's Dorm" said Riddle as he looked at the two first years.

"WHAT YOU CAN DO THAT DORM LEADER!" Both looked shocked and annoyed by Riddle's statement.

"Yes I can because I'm your dorm Leader, you have been staying with Mihawk too long now!" Said Riddle with a tone of jealousy in his words.

"Hey!! JUST because you are the Dorm Leader doesn't mean you can force us to return back to our dorm like that selfish enough, YOU JUST WANT TO HAVE HONEY BOO FOR YOUR SELF!!" Shouted Ace as he pointed his fingers at Riddle while Deuce was nodding agreeing.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!! THANK GOD RIDDLE JUST DRAG THIS ANNOYING BRAINCELLS AWAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN STEALING MY DAD'S ATTENTION TO MUCH!!" Shouted Grim as he was in Dracule's arms being carried while Mihawk was giving a small smile towards the scene.

"HONEY BOO / LOVE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!" Shouted Both Ace and Deuce as they throw Grim in Dracule's arms while clinging to the male.

Mihawk managed to dodge in time and save Grim before he was about to hit the ground. "As much I enjoy both your companies in my place, I think I would prefer a little alone time with my son but don't worry you can always come over once or twice" said Mihawk as he tries to a little bit kind but it seems like he likes being alone alot because of his double works that he received from the Headmaster. 'I swear I'm gonna kill that man, how can he just dumped his work on him like that at this point he will be much more a Headmaster than that Crowley bastard.

If you are wondering where are we....than we are at our Heartslabyul dorm and no..... I'm not near with my hot daddy 🙂😢 because the today was my time to paint this Roses all alone while Riddle and Trey where having tea with Mihawk and also planning to separate those Duos away from Mihawk without his knowledge.

"Damn it why of all day had to be today!? I also wanted to hangout with Him too." I said Frustrating while painting the roses so faster spilling the paint everywhere. Just I was focused on painting the roses I stop when I heard him laughing and turned around to see he was laughing when Riddle was being carried in his arms.

I snapped the brush without a care, I was so much angry. 'How dare the Dorm Leader take my Mihawk away and make him carry in those arms, He is mine'

"Oh shut up already since when he was yours to begin with, all you Foolish human have been an Annoying obstacle for me to have my Master's Love" said An unknown familiar voice.

"What the! WHO are you!? Show yourself!" I shouted in anger know that same voice was the person who have been deleting all his pictures on my phone. I looked all around but I couldn't find anyone which made me so much angry that I didn't notice that I was bleeding from the way I snapped the painting brush.

I then suddenly felt my bleeding hand was being caressed and pulled gently, just as i turned to look and snapped to the person who was holding my hand I felt my breath hitch and stopped breathing when I saw Mihawk holding and inspecting it. He looked so angry and worried.

"Are you okay? What happened to your hand why is it bleeding like this?" He asked worried sick as he frown and started pulling out his handkerchief and wrapped it gently well afraid to hurt me.
I can still feel my face grow hot it also doesn't help that my heart was racing like crazy, He was so much Handsome close by like a God himself or even beyond.