The Red tyrant #2

Author's message;
Hey guys how are you doing ❤️, I hope all of you are doing well. sorry for not updating this chapter very soon, I was very busy that I didn't have time to upload it and also
I just wanted to say thank you all for your comments, love and support that made me motivated for uploading this story ( ◜‿◝ )♡ please don't hesitate if you have any question about this story and I'm sorry for not keeping my promise about 'the secret of the brooch' I promise i will mention it next time.
Hope guys have a lovely day/nights (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Love you~( ˘ ³˘)♥

MIHAWK's POV

We were both walking down the main street as Grim and Ace were arguing each other while I was so focused on my new phone.

"Wow Dracule-San you have an amazing Brooch, it's looks kinda expensive" said Deuce as he was examing my Brooch that Baal gave it to me.

I just nodded my head giving him a small smile while looking at my phone again. Deuce then started moving closer to me as he was peaking at what i was looking at my phone and saw i was reading the news on the internet.

"By the way Dracule-san which class will you be joining?" Asked Deuce as he was walking close besides me.

"Actually, the Headmaster requested me to visit to his office before class starts."

"I see.... I wish he put as in the same class.." said Deuce

"Simp" said Baal from underneath my shadow.

"What!? Dracule-san did you hear that!?" Said Deuce in a suprised face while looking for the source that spoke.

I lie to him that I didn't hear anything while secretly Glaring Baal as he was shaking very nervously. We continue walking until we reached at Mirror that was supposed to take us to the Heartslabyul dorm, upon entering we were greeted with many stylish decorations of the dorm.

'This place looks like Madness..."said Baal in my mind.

'But it's still stylish....' I say while looking around the place.

"Wow this place looks amazing but ours is the best!" Said Grim with a proud look.

"Listen up you three, I don't want any of you cause trouble while I go look for the Dorm Leader Do you understand" I said in a serious tone.

"Yes S-sir!"

"Good." I said while walking around towards the dorm looking for the Dorm Leader.

THE GREATEST SWORDMAN || TWISTED WONDERLAND (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara