PROLOGUE# 2

THIRD POV

Inside of the mirror chamber, everybody was talking discussing with one another

*Chattering* *whispering* etc

"It's seems like everybody is excited this new year, right Jamil?". The boy with who looks like a sunshine cinnamon asked his best friend.

"You are right Kalim *sight* thank God we finished the feast entrance party", Said Jamil.

"Alright! Thanks Jamil we are going to enjoy this precious party and also with the Parade that I planned." Kalim said in a excited tone.

*Yawned the person with ears and tail of a Lion* "Seriously what's up with that Sunshine ball with throwing parties it's just a waste of time, hey clown face is the entrance ceremony over yet?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me by that name you Lazy cat." Said the man with a beautiful blond hair and face.
"Marvelous as always Roi des Lions~" Said a certain Hunter as he looks the lion.
"Rook I swear you and your weird taste of beauty" *sight* the blonde beautiful male.

"It's seems the entrance ceremony is over, listen here New students here in Heartslabyul, I AM THE RULE break them and it's off with your head!" Said a certain red tyrant.

"Ughhh.... Finally it's over, i swear why does it take longer in this useless ceremony, Savanah Claws let's head back to the dorm!" Said the lion.

"To the new student I welcome you warm hearted at Octavinelle, plz enjoy your school life to it's fullest as the head of the dorm i will help you to the best of my ability~" Said the person with glasses while giving out a fake smile.

"By the way you guys were did that Raven Headmaster vanished off to?" Ask the beautiful blond.
"Abandoning his post..." Said a floating tablet.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" Ask the sunshine cinnamon.

"Quit guys! do you feel something what am feeling?!" Asked the lion.

"What do you mean?" Asked all the the dorm leader to the Lion.
"It's getting closer...." He replied.

A certain Vice leader of Diasomnia fell what the Lion meant as he observed them from the shadows, as the felling is getting closer to them until it reaches at the entrance ceremony door.

"NOT AT ALL" Said the Headmaster, The other dorm leaders except the Leona and Lillia though the lion just meant the Headmaster presence but boy they were wrong.

"He is here" said the red tyrant.

"I can't believe you all we were missing one student so I went to catch them, and you young man were not yet to sign a dormitory go step on the mirror"
Said the Headmaster to the person who was behind him as he keeps holding an angry Cat like creature.

Your pov

I can't believe this as the Headmaster explained everything on the way here i use my haki to observe my surrounding to know whether it's a trap or something, but to my dismay it wasn't, I was in a school full of students who were happens to have magic like the Raven Guy say, but there is something or maybe two person who are most likely not normal, I can feel it that they will be a good match for me but that's a side. As the Headmaster called me i walked from behind him heading straight to the mirror, I keep hearing whispers of everyone in this room.