The Lock of the child in the Depths 🗝️

Author's warning ⚠️
This chapter contains meantion of Child abuse!⚠️

THIRD POV

It was a normal day at Queendom of Roses the atmosphere was very lovely as the birds were singing, children were playing and laughing and some people were gossiping.
"Hey, did you know today there will be held a grand welcoming Ball at the royal Queendom?"

"Oh my? That's such a big surprise by why would there be a welcoming Ball?"

"They said an important guests will be arriving soon at the palace, all many Nobles will be there to attend that Ball."

"My to be held a Ball at that place i wonder, who are the guests that will be visiting?"

"Chuckle softly True, I'm also excited to see them"

As the the whole Queendom started spreading rumors of the Queen's important guests, from ladies to gentlemen, Rich to poor, Nobles to Citizens and children. But one place was different then all inside of the most famous known Healers, a woman can be seen teaching his son.

"Now now Riddle that's not how you practice tea etiquette. Do it again" said a strict woman to his five years old child.

"Y-yes mama..." Replied the child as he holds the tea cup again and started sip but got a little frighten as his mother was staring him like a hawk resulting him to spill it on his shirt. "You little imbecile! Look what you have done! Stretch your hands out." The mother order his son as he hits his tiny hands with a ruler as the child whimper in pain.

Just as the woman had finished punishing her son a knock can be heard at the door, she stand up going to checking leaving Riddle crying as he hold lift his tiny hurt hands.

Riddle's POV

It hurts...it hurts so much, I know it's normal to learn tea etiquette earlier but it's so hard why can't I play like other children. I sit there as a sob quietly 'I wish i can have a friend..' i though quietly until Mother came in as she was holding an invitation letter. "What could all of the sudden the queen prepare this Ball for?" Said my mother as she sat and opened the letter, the moment my mother read it she started shaking and collapsing on to her knees.

"Mama!" I called out worried as i move closer to her. "It can't be... How is it possible..!?, Riddle my son come here" said mother as she hugged me by surprise. She was shaking so much that had me so much worried as she push me back a little so she can stare at me in eyes, "Riddle listen up my dear, we are the most luckiest family in the whole Queendom. The Queen had invited us to the Ball that will be held in three days due to the Empire Royal family members of Theodian visits, I want you to behave in your most excellencies never make any mistakes."

"Yes Mama."I replied since the way my mother warn me like that was so much more scary than I had ever seen. "But Mama...who are the Royal Emperial Family of Theodian?" I asked curiously.
"Riddle my son the Royal Emperial Family of Theodian,are descendants of the Gods they held much unspeakable power like the Gods themselves. There Empire city Theodian is one of the most powerful Strongest Empire then any other Kingdom/Queendom, One mistake if you ever made infront of them you are Dead." I shivering in fear when the more my mother told me about them and noted to Myself to never even get near of them but fate had other plans for me the moment I met him, my beloved Crush...