The Rebel of the Savannah #2

___________________________________________
Previous chapter;

"Pardon for the inturupting the meetings like this" said Thanatos AKA Mihawk with Malleus Draconia who has his arms wrapped around my brother"

___________________________________

.
.

Earlier that time
.
.

3rd POV

"Magif?... Are you perhaps referring to the world-famous sport and the one that have a professional league and even world competitions?" Asked Mihawk as he raised his eyebrow Wondering why Malleus brought the topic up. "Indeed, it's seems that you have all Intel that you need about this place well" 'which honestly you are much more intelligent than Ashington himself i wonder what will happen to the next first tearm exam, Who will win' though Malleus with a big smile excited to know.

"And by bring this topic up right now, I'm guessing that you want us to compete with each other~?" Said Mihawk with a smirk. 'Damn you Mihawk for managing what i was thinking' though Malleus with a visible pout while Mihawk chuckled softly. "Fine.... You are correct about that i honestly can feel the way you are going much easy on me without trying and you didn't show your true potential in our daily Midnight spare. Which makes me a bit mad" said Malleus who puffed his cheek angrly.

"You do know that I don't have any magic with me?" Said Mihawk, "No worries you can use your Yoru" replied Malleus back with a happy aurora. "My~ playing dirty now are we" Mihawk say with a smirk on his face, "don't play the weak Dracula Mihawk, you have defeated Riddle when he was in Blots with only a small pocket knife. I want you to use Yoru in this tournament." Said Malleus with determination.

Mihawk looked at Malleus with the same burning passion for this year's Magif then his face returned neutral. "Are we forgetting something now, i can't participate cause I'm not from the seven specific dorms" said Mihawk "Oh....😶" Said Malleus as the crow flew above cawing at the two of them like they were mocking.

.
.
.

Leona's POV

"Ahem! N-now then since everyone's here let's begin shall we" said the Damn headmaster who's voice seems shaking a lot, all the other dorm leader take their respectful seat while curious as why the headmaster looked like he saw a ghost. "Pardon Headmaster can we began now, time is money and don't want to leave the lounge by itself " said the octopus bastard. "I agree with Azul's words i finished my lecture towards those potatoes that stay in my dorm plus i have a long beauty schedule" said Clown face as he pulled out his pocket mirror while looking at himself.

"The headmaster may i asked where is Dracule?" Asked tiny Red tyrant as he looking for the said male. "Dracule-san had a little bit something do, he will arrive shortly before the end of this meeting" said the headmaster but his answer wasn't sure enough, "What you mean Hawkeye is coming?!" Asked the rich kid Kalim who's face was beaming like the sun "Kalim Do you perhaps met him by any chance Kalim" asked the octopus man as he lifted his glasses a bit.

"Yup! Twice actually at the ceremony and at the cafeteria, we are best buddies" said Kalim as he beam brightly than the sun itself making it in the state of shame, "i doubt that cause everyone you met is your friend" said both the dorm leader except Idia. "There's no way you can get close to him he feels so much of an OP character from the videos games, just thinking about getting close to him again will make me melt like an ice cream" said Idia as we both now snap our heads towards him or more precisely at the floating tablet which started shaking from the attention that was getting.