The Rebel of the Savannah #1

Author's message
Wow Thank you so much for reading this story alot, i also want to apologize since whenever I apload a pic it doesn't show up and it's always gets annoying (⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ

Also when review the pass chapter i found many different misspelling word which had me (⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠) anyway..... let's continue shall we (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Warning; Many curses here

___________________________________

Previous chapter
as i look at Grim i can see him talking to one of the savanna claw's member he looked trouble. "Master shall we~?" Baal asked in a tone that describe murder within his happy smile, "yes" we then head at the table.

MIHAWK's POV

Just as i finished giving Ruggie my warning as he flew out as fast as his legs can, I then turned around at my adorable sulking favorite son, "What's wrong Grim?" I asked him which i already know the answer. "My lunch box......MY FAVORITE LUNCH BOX!! You know Dad that I hate you giving someone your homemade food! What if they my share beg for it every day or worst NO MORE OF YOUR INFINITE FOOD!!!?" said Grim in a panic tone as he was thinking his cute stupid though making me crack a small invisible smile.

"Oh my dear favorite cat with his amusing though you do know that it will never happen something like that ~" said Baal as he gave out his significant amusing smirk, "FNya HEY STOP TOUCHING ME!!!💢" said Grim as he was glaring at Baal. "Sorry to cut your con-" "WHO.THE.FUCK.R.U?" asked Ace who cutted Deuce sentence as he was glaring at the human Baal.

"Who me ~? Hmmm~ who am i ~ what am i~ I don't know~?" Said Baal in a playful tone as he moved closer to me and buried his face on my chest resulting for putting the flame much worse from the Trios as the looked at him with a death stare.

Just as things was started turning into much more heated other three familiar people started joining in, Cater and Trey hold each side of Baal's shoulders making the demon unfazed as he turned around and look at them.

"Dracule nice to see you again" said Trey as he gave a friendly smile to me, "Hey hot stuff ~🧡 how's it's going ~?" Asked Cater as he wave and winked at me. I turned to my right side and saw the cute smiling strawberry, i nodded my head in a greeting way which made them understand my gesture and then they started giving Baal the death eyes.

"Oh~ and who's this guy i haven't see him on college before maybe he was just some sort of annoying parasite?" Asked Cater with a look of fake innocent curiosity. "You know it's much better being a parasite if it can cause you your death than being a fake bitch wannabe ~" said Baal returning the same gesture as Cater before.

"You son of a-!💢" "Now now Cater no need to lose your image now, you don't want to look bad infront of the freshmen now right." Said Trey as he was now holding Cater who lost his cool and wanted to kill the demon, just then Riddle now came infront of us full taking all of our attention as he was staring at Baal who was still clinging on to me.

Just as everyone was staring at Riddle wondering what's going to happen, the strawberry male move closer and kick Baal where the sun doesn't shine making the demon screeching a bit demonic while Riddle made his steps like a happy child in a candy store as he hugged me while burring his face.

"You little piece of sh*t is that the thanks that i get for saving those d-" Baal curse in his true voice making both the trouble trio jumped from suprise. "NO WAY!!! BAAL?!!" "In my one and only bloody dark flesh" said Baal in annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes, it's seems that Riddle kick was effective because of the way his looks like he wants to kill the strawberry male.