The secret hidden memory.....

Author's message

Since we all know who is this and the picture above proof it all that this will be all about the Lillia's as Pov,
So let's begin shall we~
(。・//ε//・。)

Warning; Drugs,blood, child abuse and unhappy ending.

***************************************
..........,.............,...........,...........,........,........

Cold... nothing but come everything around me I feel nothing so numb, I wished to see my parents and ask them why did they abandon me... was I not good for them... did I do something wrong why just...., I want to cry... I want to cry so hard I can't help I'm hungry I want to sleep I want to feel the warm all the fire that was near the fire the fireplace mama Dad Where Are You why did you leave me alone.

"Hey kid!, Are you alright there?!!" Some soldier Shouted at me.

I didn't reply anything since I know you will also leave me alone like all the people did the same thing.

"Are you stop or what James?!, Can't you see his in pain laying on the cold ice while bleeding!!" Shouted another soldier as he hite his friend.

"Ouch!! Stop hitting me like that Alfredo it's hurt like hell" complain James while rubbing his head

"Let me help you out kid" said Alfredo as he was trying to carry

"NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I scream so loud as I hit him so hard and made him die in an instant Which I didn't intend it to do that.

"Ah...ahhh!!! You kill him, you kill my best friend!!!!"

"I didn't intend to kill him i... just..." I said in a scared weak tone while tears were falling in my eyes.

"You monster, you shall pay for your evil deed"

"Please no Wait!!!, AHHH!!" I scream so hard asking for help but nobody came to help me.

I regrets that time when I was born, I wished I wasn't born in this cruel world they tortured me so hard they threw me in this dark dungeon is they tortured non-stop while they were laughing seeing it was the funniest thing in their life, I was crying and begging for them to stop I was just a 5 years old child what did I do to deserve this....... How many years did it pass I don't know I was just left in this dark place why starving from hunger is there only fed me rotten rats and poisons until He came in my life.

"Hahaha! Look at him cover in his own pool of blood how hilarious, it suits you so well for a monster like you"

"........." I just stayed quiet as he continue torturing me infront of the whole kingdom as the people were just laughing enjoying it.

"My Lord!! Erebus has arrived and he is killing everyone that were in the Northside of the kingdom!!!"

"What!!! Impossible everyone at-" before the king finished his speech he was shot by an arrow at his head.

"AHHHHH! The king is dead everyone run away!!!!"

As people and soldiers running away for where dear life, I managed to escape and started running so fast without turning back I continued running without given up finding a place far away from them. I ignored everything in front of me and what was behind me many people were slaughtered without any mercy and the houses were burned into ashes cries were heard everywhere.