Prologue #3

No one's Pov
"Are you sure about this won't be dangerous sending that demon to another realm?", An know person asked his Master with a worried tone.
"It's okay, besides i believe he can handle him easily" Said the Unknown people who is known as Master, "Very well than Master, I will send these things right away" said the Servant as he vanished thin air.

"I hope you are doing well..."

*
*
*
*
"DRACULA MIHAWK"

Author: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I wonder who is this mysterious person is~

YOU POV

Once the Headmaster open the unused dorm, I was shock 'its not bad but it's full of dust and cobwebs everywhere'.

"I know what you you are thinking Mr.Mihawk, this dorm was not used in many years so no one takes care of it might be best if you clean it while I go get you some food" said Crowley.

"It's okay I appreciate it very much since you help me a lot Crowley, do you mind if I explore this place?", "Yes of course i will be waiting for you in the lobby then" said Crowley as he walks off.
I started exploring the dorm while my senses keeps telling me that there is something or someone in this dorm but it's not one it's like four people around this dorm, as I was about to investigate more i heard a very familiar music box playing far away from inside of a room.

(This is what there hearing keep listening to it also all credits goes to the rightfully owner)

(Imagine this is the wooden box but it's larger)

(The music box)

As I entered the room i saw the music box that's still keeps playing along with a large wooden box and a big sack bag that was full of money from my world.
'how did this..... it's probably someone sent this here earlier than me and Crowley arrived due to how is clean and far away from dust unlike the other things' as I thought so much i decided to keep the money and wanted to open the wooden box. As I was about to open it the music box closed itself and I heard Crowley calling for me so I decided to open later and carried few money with me since I need things to rebuild this dorm.
I arrived at the lobby and saw Crowley there as he started asking me questions "So how was the explore around the dorm, i hope it's to your liking" Said Crowley. "It's an interesting dorm indead" I answered him, truth to be told I like this dorm like it's my second home because of how peacefully and gloomy it is it just need cleaning and few repairment in here.
"Very well than I will leave you here while I go get you some food later so it will be best cleaning here early so you can rest" Said Crowley as he was about to leave I asked him when I can find a shop so he told me and then leaved.
'well better go to the shop then to buy some materials' i though and started heading towards my destination.