Grim-sama ✨1

Grim's POV

"But Dad!!😿" I screaming out desperately, "no buts Grim! I'm only doing this for your own future and this time if you fail your exams then I'm gonna ground you for no playing videogames in whole year" said my dad in a strict tone.

*Le gasped* "that's not fair why do I have to study while Baal gets to fool around" i pointed at shadow demon who was laughing there ass at my pain.

"That's because Baal is not a student, he is just a pet" said Dad which made Baal started sulking in the corner.

"Boohoo(〒﹏〒) your very cruel to me Master" said Baal but we ignored him.

"But that's still isn't fair why does he gets freedom while I study some boring stupid subject" I said angrly while stomping on the ground.

"Fine then you leave me no choice but to delete your Genshi account" said Dad in devilishly smile

"No!!🙀 Anything but that!! I'm will study and I will pass this time!!"

"Very well then" said Dad as he finally left along with Baal, I growled frustrating that i Will never play games untill I ace this exam by myself but the question is how??

I left the dorm heading towards the two dumb heads hoping they will help me, 'god I hope i made the right choice'. Just as i entered the Heartslabyul dorm i found who i were looking for. "Oh hey Grim need something?" Asked Deuce kindly, "pfft I bet his here just surrender and begging on his little knees" said Ace in a cocky attitude.

"Fnya!😾💢 Why would I do that?!!" I asked angrly, "Duh it's because you don't know anything about the exams and I will definitely aced it all" said the red cherry head which had me fuming in Anger.

"No way!! I'm totally gonna win this, I challenge you in the exams who ever wins get to do what the others says the whole day!" I declare confidence in my tone.

"Okay but if I win you get to leave me and honey boo alone and also i get to sleep with him too!" Said Ace, "hey! Don't leave me behind i also want to join" said Deuce.

"Fine!!" "Fine!" We Both agreed and headed towards our way to get ready for the exams. Just as the night falls it was almost time for bed. "Grim" my dad called out softly at me. "Yeah Dad?" I turned around facing him curiously.

"Do you need my help on studying for your exams?" Dad asked me out gently, I really love his voice it brings me joy and peace i feel so love. "No thanks dad, I definitely gonna aced this exam and be top ten" I said confidently as i saw my dad smile and started petting my head. "I believe in you son" said Dad as he went to continue his work 'i wonder...since dad is going to do exams why didn't he study too?' i Though worried a little about my Dad but decided to not to think about it much.

.
.
.

The exams had finally ended and today was the day our results be revealed, i started getting cold feet just thinking about. We were in class dad is not here because he had to help that useless piece of s- headmaster and Mr Crewel was giving out our papers.

"Ace, Deuce and the other i need you guys to wait for your punishment for failing the exams" "Ughh! Why" said Ace while was muttering about his mother's disappointed face.

"Grim" called out Mr Crewel, "yes S-sir..." I was a nervous creak when he mentioned my name. "Congratulations" said Mr Crewel and smile i my heart jump a beat and I smiled so large. "For creativity and you fail your exams" said Crewel as his once smile turned into a devil's smile.