suspicious wife

Warning: This chapter is rather graphic and unsuitable for children. If you see anything "unusual" happening, please do not blame me or leave complaints, because I've already so-called "red-tagged" my faults. I once more warn you. This chapter is a bit SEXUAL, especially in the very first scene. I have warned you. I have left you a reminder. And now, it is up to your free will to read on and discover the sad reality of this pitiful ways of mankind. Also, there is another warning. If you're into the very bliss and happy stories, this one is not, I repeat,NOT the one for you. This story is supposedly a tearjerker. I'm at least hoping it is. Read with your own free will. __________________________________________________ It was a dark night. Hardly any stars appeared in the black sky, and few scarcely shared its light upon the half-asleep world. Even the moon itself hid behind the murky clouds, ashamed to share its pure face with the sinful humanity down below. "Baby, when are you going to tell your wife about us? You know I hate waiting, and especially with these kind of things." One almost inaudibly spoke underneath the blanket sheets with a little pause here and there, moaning with pleasure from time to time.

If there were no moaning, the silence would be interrupted by the hammering beat of their sexual intercourse and lovemaking, or by alexandro's tender kisses trailing down the woman's sleek and stripped body. "Tell me. You think I've fallen deeply enough for you that I'd foolishly risk everything?" alexandro's voice was unusually sharp, but it didn't have any effect on the girl whatsoever. Instead, she laughed it off, and rather lightheartedly responded, "Unlike every other unworthy women you've clandestinely dated, I actually lasted a whole full year and a half. Just admit it. I'm irresistible." The pleasing thrashing sustained nearly making the dark night-colored hair woman yelp with sudden delight. "Can you even keep up with me? It seems to be I'm the only one doing all the satisfying, ga-bb-y." "Oh. Surely I can keep up with you, Unlike your pefect wife," and with this, she got on top of him, rocking her hips, moving down deeper, and reaching low to its climax.

"You're aware of the fact I'm not that loyal. I might even cheat on you while you're looking away." He was almost at his limits. "As if I'd look away. I won't be as dumb and blind to lose you." She stopped and leaned in closer to kiss him. It lasted shortly until he broke away. Now come over here and kiss my hard cock." Love the way you're fucking me tonight, you stud," gabby exclaimed as my warm tongue flattened out on her pussy. "I can't wait for you to fuck me properly with that hard cock." gabby can talk dirty, but she was more brazen than usual which only encouraged me more. I entered gabby considerately but also without wasting any time. I placed her legs upright so that her ankles were on either side of my head...stiletto's still on, of course. My hands wrapped around her upper thigh and with her pussy fully wrapped around my manhood all that was left was for me to give melody the thorough seeing to that such a good (and naughty) mistress deserved. As I started thrusting, our eyes were locked on each other, both of us with nothing but desire and sincere appreciation for the other, all communicated in a playful dirty look. Before long, gabby's jaw started to drop gently and my thrusting was gaining intensity.

Gasping, I said, "That feels good doesn't it? I'm just going to keep fucking you until we both cum." The sound of my abs and pelvis slapping against her hot smooth ass dominated the room. gabriel started moaning, and her jaw had dropped while the tip of her tongue rested on her teeth. One of her hands was holding the desk while the other sexily groped her exposed breasts displaying them for me. I could feel my seed rushing to the base of my cock in anticipation of ejaculating. Claiming "Cumming" Before he took time to link away from the woman sitting on top of him, she clutched onto him tighter, and deliberately let his sperm come shooting inside her.

Shaken, he called out, "gabriela!" Of all the sex he had with gabriela, he never irresponsibly cummed in her. It was his very first time. "Look. I'm already yours." She smiled.

On the other hand, Nicole was still wide-awake, and eagerly awaiting her husband's habitual late arrival. "But the question is, is he cheating on you? If he's cheating on you, you'd better find out now." Her best friend's word wouldn't leave her. It remained in her head for ever so long, and without even realizing it, the time had already flew from one hour to another, to another, and to another. Last time Nicole checked the very striking grandfather's clock placed in the second living room, it was only 7:50. Already, and all too suddenly, it was a very late time of the day. It was 11:37 p.m., soon to be midnight. She waited. She waited. And she waited some more. He'll be here soon. He'll be back for me. And he'll say his apologies. She endlessly chanted to herself as if she was casting a magic spell. She nervously moved around from one room to another.

She started from the kitchen, the place where they ate breakfast and dinner numerous times before such events occurred. Walking off, she entered the first living room, then the second, to the back porch, garden, garage, washrooms, their study rooms, upstairs to their own room,happy memories were filled from one corner to another as if it was permanently stained on the walls. As soon as the grandfather's clock started to chime.

Nicole heard the front door open and close. She quickly and quietly stormed downstairs to greet her husband. Having to accidentally trip over her own foot, she landed with a loud thud on her bottoms. Looking up with those innocent puppy eyes and a welcoming smile spreading from her bottom lips, she said, "Welcome home." "Still awake?" he asked heartlessly not even bothering to help his wife up. "I was waiting for you," she replied standing up on her own. "Did you get a chance to eat dinner? Should I hurry and make something for you? What would you like?" Nicole instantly headed over to the kitchen ready to prepare anything her husband desired. "It's fine. I'm just going to take a quick shower." Without any other words, he quickly left making his way upstairs. After letting out a weary sigh, she turned off all the powers downstairs, and also made her way upstairs to their bedroom. Reaching there, Nicole heard an endless buzzing coming over from alexandro's workbag.

She opened it having to find a different cell phone than he normally carried. "What is this?" The vibrating stopped and realized a new text message was given. "No, Nicole. You're not going to interfere with his personal life. It's probably just from work. Yeah. It's nothing else. Just work..." she tensely talked over to herself. "But it won't hurt to take a peek, right?" Right before she flipped it open, she prevented herself from going any further. "Nicole! This is so low. It's not like you." For long moments she hesitated, but at the end, she would not let her curiosity genuinely take over. She couldn't read read the message.The phone dropped clumsily from her hands.

alexandro stood right in front of her, looking straight at her guilty face. Soon, she began to breath heavily. He came over, picked up his phone, and read the message himself, Closing it, and throwing it aside the bed, he spoke, "since when do you go through my stuff" my lovely wife don't be those woman, goodnight.

she replied good night i love you alexandro romona.

I love you too mrs romona.he wa worried about what happened with gabriella she cannot fall pregnant, it would ruin his life "i dont want any children form other exept my wife".