Ride me!!

alexandro, went to meet up with gabriela
------------------
"I have given myself to you. Why don't you divorce with nicole?" the woman asked in a seductive, breathless voice. She was half-naked and hovering above a man.you keep saying that shit but you don't mean it alex. You don't fucking mean it. It's been long! When are you going to let her go?" said a now crying gabriela.

"You know I can't do that baby. She'll take me for everything I have." "I don't care alex, you need to fucking divorce her. I'm sick and tired of your shit! You keep saying how you not gonna keep breaking my heart, how you gonna do right by me. How you will leave her, so we can be together the right way."
"Baby I love you, not her. I'm gonna leave her when the time is right. Just be patient with me." "Well when you figure out when the time right, you let me know. I'm tired of your lies. Get the fuck out my house. NOW.

"No Baby, I'm not letting you go, ever in my life. I love you too much" alexandro slowly, but surely walked over to her. He knew that he was her weakness.

gabriela started backing away saying, "No alexandro, leave my house now".
He ignored her protest, and picked her up while he pinned her against the wall. She started squirming. "Stop it, let me down now!" He still ignored her, he started kissing, sucking, and biting on her neck. As much as she wanted to deny it, it felt good. It's been a week since she felt those lips on her. She honestly missed it. She couldn't let him see that she was loving what he was doing though. "S-stop it. Please, alex, p-please, stop i-it."
He started to rub on her womanhood, "You sure baby? You really want me to stop?" He moved that black and red lacey thong to the side that he grew very fond of, and stuck two fingers inside of her. She was dripping like a faucet.
"How are you going to tell me to stop baby? You're already dripping wet for me." and she was. She was so wet for him. She couldn't control the way her body responded to him. Faster, harder, slower, he went with his fingers. "Come on baby, cum for daddy." and she did. She came. So hard.
She hated how much she loved him. "I-i hate you. So much. I hate y-you" "I know baby, I love you too." He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to the master bedroom. As he laid her down, he got between her legs and started kissing all over her.
He made his way down and slid her panties off. He placed multiple kisses on her treasure and her inner thighs, then he made his way back up. He was face to face with his dinner for the night. It looked so tasty.

"Don't mention her name when we are making out." The man was so excited that he squeezed the woman's breasts and moaned in pleasure.
The woman seemed dissatisfied as she didn't get the answer she wanted. "No way! What's so good about her?"
The man didn't say anything. He gripped

He was determined to make her squirm with desire and scream his name tonight. He needed to show her how sorry he was. He was sorry for feeding her the same lies over and over again. He loved her so much. Ever since he met her, he thought it was love at first sight. Her beautiful skin, her brown eyes, and so many curves. She was independent, and dominate in bed
Unlike his wife.Another reason Sex with her was so good. She was a freak for him, and him only.
She was so adventurous, they'd had sex in his car, her car, all over her house, in him and his wife's bed, in the movie theater, Victoria Secrets, and so many other places.
They were Nympho's for sure,
He started licking and sucking on her pearl. He bent her legs far back and put them behind her head, and took two fingers and spread her second lips apart. He watched as her juices dripped and seeped onto her cheeks.
He started to lick and suck all over her treasure.

He inserted two fingers inside of her and curved them to make sure he hit her g-spot while licking on her clit. After hitting her g-spot multiple times, gabriela came, hard and he licked it all up. She was so tasty. At this point, she didn't care that he kept lying, she needed her addiction. Him and his dick.
"Mmm, my turn baby." She sat up and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Out sprang his 8 inch member. She got off the bed while grabbing a pillow, and dropping to her knees. She got the pillow because she didn't want her knees to get dark, She licked all the way from the head to the base, before placing it into her mouth and sucking on it. gabriela might've had a slight gag reflex, but one thing she knew how to do with it, is please her man.

That alone had his toes curling. She always knew how to suck his dick the way he wanted. She proceeded to deep throat him, she managed to get some but not all down her throat. What she couldn't get down, she stroked with the base of her hand. He was moaning and grunting, and that turned her on. She trailed her tongue all the way his nut sack, being sure to suck the left one first. he loved that.
He tangled his hand in her dark colored hair.He held her head in place as she gripped on his thighs and he started to fuck her mouth. He was fucking her mouth like he would fuck her pussy. She loved it. After all she was a freak.
He slid out her mouth while saying "Spit on it." She proceeded to gargle up all the saliva that came from him shoving himself down her throat and she did just that. His dick was glistening and shining. He was so turned on. She took one of her hands and started stroking and pulling on his dick.

"You keep doing that baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth." "Come on baby. Do it, cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you."
She put his dick back in her mouth in started to suck the life out of it. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every bit of it. She loved the taste of his kids.
He grabbed her arm, pulling her off his knees and threw her onto the bed. "Turn over." She turned over, but couldn't get in position before he smacked her ass, and ordered her to "arch that ass up." She arched her ass up into the air.
Seeing her back arched and her ass in the air was a sight to see. She was so wet, and her juices were leaking all over her bed.

Wait, stop...” I tried to push him away. “You don't have a condom...”
“I can't...” He bit down on me, his movements growing even more powerful and desperate than before. He inserted his dick into her slow and sensual. He slow-stroked her for a couple of seconds before he started to pick up the pace.
"Mmm, faster baby." She moaned. He did just that. Faster, Harder. He wanted her to scream his name. He reach up and grabbed her hair and wrapped it around his knuckles and pulled it. "What's my name?" She just moaned. Smack! "I said, what's my name?" "Mmm, Aleeexandro." Smack! "Wrong answer." He pounded into her harder, "What's. My. Name?" "Daddddyyyyyy." She screamed out. Hearing her scream that made him cum. He came inside her.

And she was not on birth control anymore. They both collapsed onto the bed, laying in one another arms. She slowly started to drift off into a deep slumber when she heard him whisper in her ear "I hope your still on birth control."
----------------