Wife or his Mistress

alexandro reached his house and Reaching his room he found her packing. He wasn't astonished by her actions because he was expecting something like that.

nicole guessed his presence but didn't say anything. She just resumed doing whatever she was doing. " nicole, listen to me," he said taking away the cloth from her hand which she was folding. Glaring at him she took another one and started folding it fuming in rage.

She didn't utter a single word with him since she has lost interest to talk to him. " I need to talk to you," alex again said and he was ignored again. Losing his patience he messed up all the clothes she just folded and it was the last trigger he pulled.

Shaking with anger she looked at him with burning eyes and the next moment alexandro's face turned in another direction because of the impact on his cheek.

Silence. It was pin-drop silence for a few moments. Except for Nicole's heavy breathing of anger, nothing could be heard for a few moments where alex's face was still in another direction.

The sound of that slap was still echoing in his head where his face was still stinging. Turning his head at her slowly he looked at her blazing eyes. Clenching his jaw tightly he fisted his palms and punched the mirror that was behind Nicole. A loud cracking sound echoed through the whole room making Nicole flinch a little and alexandro's knuckles started bleeding. " You slapped me!! How dare you!" He shouted at her shaking with anger.

She shouted back with the same intensity," Then, how dare you call me a slut!!" Hearing her alex softened his eyes a little and realised how much he has hurt her. This time he acknowledged his mistake and thought to rectify it by asking forgiveness. He realised that he shouldn't have acted like that.

He was preparing himself mentally to apologise when nicole said letting out a sarcastic laugh," You know what honey, I am just too available for you. And, that's why you have zero respect and care for me." Saying that she resumed whatever she was doing. Tears tried to blur her vision but she controlled her emotions. What's the point of crying when nobody cares about her tears? " darling, listen to me. I was just disturbed about some matter. That's why that word slipped my mouth. I didn't mean it," he explained holding her hands and this time his voice was gentle and full of remorse.

Jerking away his hands she replied taunting him," I am a slut and the great Alexandro Romano shouldn't live with a slut." " darking, stop it. I am sorry. I didn't mean it," alex again apologised but nicole was stubborn as hell. She replied finishing her work," Sorry! Why are you saying sorry? I should say sorry for touching you. A slut shouldn't touch you with her filthy hands." " Now, you are making this matter an issue. Stop it, Nicole romano," he shouted with his pissed off voice but she ignored him completely.

She forwarded her legs to leave the room when he snatched her luggage from her hand. She gave him an irritated look which he returned gladly. " For the last time, I am saying sorry," he mumbled putting pressure on every word he took. Curling her brows she ordered sounding way too angry," Give back my luggage."

He couldn't control his anger anymore and threw away her luggage on the floor. Taking a few steps backwards he gave her an annoyed glance which she returned equally. " Go wherever you want. I won't stop you. You know what, you woman species are like that. You guys just understand less but react a lot. All of you are nothing but a mountain of problems. When I am sorry and told you that it was a mistake then why are reacting so much and making it an issue. What's your problem?" he yelled fueling nicole's anger.

Nicole screamed at the top of her lungs," If you have so much problems with women then why didn't you just marry a man? Huh!! What's my problem? My problem is you. My problem is I love you. My problem is I care for you too much which you don't deserve." While uttering those words, angry tears started flowing down her cheeks automatically. She tried a lot to control her feelings but she couldn't. She failed to hide how much hurt she is by his behaviour. " I already apologised and the rest is your choice. So, please stop stretching this matter like chewing gum and let me live in peace," he shouted on her face and she didn't waste another second.

Glaring at him she stormed outside the room where he continued shouting and kicking everything in the room to vent his frustration.

After two days

alexandr & Nicole didn't utter a single word to each other. nicole moved into the guest room where alex stayed in his room alone. After that heated argument, a cold war erupted between them and they swore to not talk to each other.

Whenever they look at each other they expect each other to apologise and move on. But, both of their egos are bigger than Mt Everest. So, they kept their mouth mum. Though both are burning in need of each other and missing each other, their egos didn't let them move on. Specifically, alex. he keeps himself busy with office work but nicole doesn't have any other work to do. So, she is the one who is suffering most.

Every time she expects him to apologise for the one last time but apart from disappointment, she didn't get anything else. Right now, hr is in the office and doing his work having a pissed-off expression. He was checking his phone every 5 to 10 minutes expecting even a single text, call or miss call from his wife but there was nothing. For a few seconds, he even thought to break the phone due to anger and disappointment.

Sometimes he regrets marrying her. I never thought that behind this beautiful innocent face, there is a rough & cold woman hiding," he mumbled looking at nicole's photo frame which was on his desk. His already ruined mood got sourer when someone entered his office without permission. He was going to bash the person when he found out it was none other than gabriela.

His brow curled automatically seeing her here suddenly. " My answer is still no if you are here to continue where we left," he gave a straightforward reply even before she could say anything. Chuckling a little she walked toward him and sat on a chair right in front of him. " I didn't permit you to sit," He said sounding serious and she only sighed. Taking a deep breath she said," I am here to make sure we are good again out and apologise to you." He raised his brow questioningly when she started saying with a guilty voice," I am sorry for my immature behaviour. I realized that I shouldn't have behaved like that. You are married and i should respect that . I was wrong to ask you to divorce your partner. I am ashamed of my behaviour." he was taken aback by her sudden realization. But, her guilty words and genuine expression forced him to let go of this matter. " It's ok,we talked about this and made up" He replied nodding his head.

Then, she said fidgeting her fingers," Moreover, I am happy we are good and happy again my love.i have accepted our destiny as long as we are together.it doesn't matter if am your beautiful sexy mistress, And you are right. Everything will be fine.