A New Toy **

** There is sexual content in this chapter! **

Eventually, Dean woke up and Sam helped him up off the floor. That was it. He was cured but felt like shit. Hilda helped him to the bathroom to clean him up. She sat him down on the toilet and grabbed a wash cloth. Dean watched as her walked over to him and started cleaning off his face.
"I can do that myself you know," he said gruffly.
"Yeah right. You just threw up every liquid in your body. Just let me do it," she said with a small laugh as she rubbed the blood and black ooze from his cheek. Deans heart skipped a beat. Realizing he and Lisa would never have this. Rather could never have this. He didn't want her or Ben to have to go through this. See him turn into a vampire then turn back. Slicing off vamp heads then having to vomit black goo. With Hilda. This was all easy. She was a demon so none of this shit scared her infact she really liked it.
"Why?" He asked her. She put the cloth under the water to rinse it before coming back to him.
"Why what?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
"Help me. Us? Are we really your toys or do you actually care?" He asked her, almost afraid to know the answer. She clicked her tongue before rubbing dried blood from his forehead.
"It started out as play things. I was bored you know. Making deals all the time. Nothing exciting happening with that. Probably why my dad lets me do it." She laughed as Dean watched her take his hand and clean it off. "But you and Sam. You guys go out and kill things. Have fun. Drink. Meet people. I'm sure you've noticed my dad kind of keeps me close. Which is annoying I'm over 300 years old," she said letting go of his hand to rinse the cloth again. "I like being a demon. But I always felt a bit different then the others. Maybe it's because I'm in my own body I still have a very small sliver of humanity left." Hilda paused for a moment before looking at Dean. "And I mean. You and Sam are pretty easy on the eyes." She said with a chuckled as she slowly moved closer to Deans face. Dean felt Hilda place her hand on his thigh as she leaned in closer. Was he really going to do this? Kiss her? This unbelievably hot demon? God she was hot. Dean felt her lips lightly brush against his before snapping back and pulling away. Hilda scoffed obviously offended.
"We can't." Dean said standing up and walking toward the sink. Hilda turned toward him annoyed.
"Can't what? Kiss?" She asked crossing her arms, making her cleavage a bit more obvious. Dean noticed and shook his head.
"What if you take my soul?" He asked making Hilda laugh.
"I don't take a soul unless there's a contract dummy. What did you think any one I decide to kiss gets their soul taken? I'm a fair business woman you know," she said walking up to him. "Trust me. It'll be fine,"
"Trust the demon?" He asked amused.
"The demon who's been helping you the last year and a half. Yea. I see how you look at me Dean I'm not blind." She said tracing her finger up and down his arm. "After tonight I think you need some type of release. And I'm not going to lie. Seeing you slicing off those heads really did something to me," she said making Dean shiver. He glanced at her before taking a shaky breath. How could he say no to that? To her? She's literally one of the hottest women he's ever seen. His hands slowly made their way to her waist before pulling her into him. Hilda smirked up and him before connecting her lips to his.
Deans mind went blank as their tongues started to intertwine. When he was this close to her he could smell the faint scent of sulfur, reminding him she was in-fact a demon. But right now he didn't care as all his blood rushed below the belt. Her soft lips against his as her hand snuck it's way to his hair and gave it a yank.
"Shit," he cursed making her smirk against his lips. She pulled away and slid down his body until her knees hit the tile floor. "Hilda," he gasped as her soft hands undid his pants,letting his member pop out. Her hand wrapping around his shaft before slowly moving it up and down. A small groan escaped his lips as she worked him up a little. Deans eyes widened as her felt the hot wet warmth of her mouth. He leaned back against the sink and gripped the edge of it. His whole length was down her throat and he could feel it. He tried his best to not make any noise which was hard considering how skilled Hilda was at this. The small gags she made every so often made Dean twitch. He glanced down at her to notice how messy she really was, her spit rolling down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. Dean let out a semi loud groan which made her look up at him. He quickly looked away which gained a chuckle from her, that he felt the vibration of on his member. She popped off suddenly causing him to look down at her.
"Shhhh. The sams are out there you know," she whispered with a sly smirk. Dean swallowed hard remembering the fact they really weren't alone and the only thing separating them was that thin motel bathroom door. "Sit," she demanded motioning toward the closed toilet. Dean quickly obliged, walking over and sitting back down. He watched as Hilda undid her jeans, pulling them down and stepping out of them. Dean could feel his breathing getting shallow and full of want as she walked over to him. She stopped in front of him, looking down at him with a smirk. Dean eyes glancing to her red lacy panties then back to her eyes which were now black. "Gotta hand it to you," she said quietly as she pulled her panties to the side revealing how wet she was. Dean gulped at the sight before him. "I'm impressed at how wet you make me Dean, I think that deserves a reward. Don't you?" She asked and he nodded almost immediately. She chuckled before pointing her finger at him and using her powers to hold his hands in place at his sides. "Okay. But no touching," she said as she Straddled him. She hovered over his member before slowly taking him in. Hilda let out a small moan as he filled her.
"Fuck," Dean groaned as he felt just how tight she was. Hilda placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest before she started to ride him. Dean threw his head back in pure pleasure as he felt her rolling her hips against his. God, he wanted to grab her hips and pull her closer but he couldn't. She had his arms glued to his side, forcing him to be the one who was submissive. Something he wasn't used to but he had to admit. He liked it. 
"Be a good boy Dean and I'll give you another treat," she whispered in his ear making his whole body shiver. She took her shirt off then her bra, tossing them to the side. Deans mouth almost salivating at this point as he watched her body move up and down, her breasts bouncing in perfect rhythm. She slowly moved her right hand up his chest to his neck then back of the head. She yanked roughly making his gasp. While his mouth was open she pulled him onto her nipple. "Take your treat Dean," she said and let his arms free. Dean never moved so fast his his life. One hand gripped her hip and the other went to her breast. Hilda hand to throw her hand over her mouth to stop the moan from escaping. Dean thrusted up into her so hard and fast he swore the toilet would break. Deans mouth left her nipple and Hilda leaned her forehead against his shoulder as they both thrusted in perfect sync. Her quiet moans filling Deans ear really started to throw him over the edge. His climax was coming and hers was creeping up. Hilda dug her nails into his back so deep the scratches definitely made their way through his tshirt to his skin. The feeling bubbling up in her stomach as she grinded against him faster.
"Holy fuck~" she moaned into his ear as she came, her heat constricting around his member bringing him to the finish as well. Both his hands roughly gripping her hips as he thrusted up, spraying his seed deep inside the demon. They both sat there for a bit catching their breath. Hilda was the first to come to after their post sex daze. She sat up and looked  down at Dean with a smirk. Dean just looked up at her. The sweat on her body making her glisten in the crappy motels light, eyes once again their normal color. Her red-orange hair stuck to her face as she smirked down at him. She slowly got off him and turned the shower on.
"You need a shower." She said walking over to her clothes and getting dressed.
"So do you." Dean said still a bit out of breath.
"Yeah but I'll do that at my place. If they asked what took you so long. Make something up. Tell them I zapped out a while ago," she told him before disappearing, leaving Dean alone on the toilet and pants around his ankles.
"That didn't just happen." He said out loud to himself before a knock at the door.
"Dean. What's taking so long? Hilda still in there with you?" Sam asked though the door.
"Uh. No. She left a while ago. You dont wanna know what junk I got in what places Sammy. This is taking a while," Dean lied. Sam shivered at the thought before walking away from the door.
"The demon really isn't in there?" Samuel asked Sam.
"Don't think so. Cant you use her name? She's been hunting with us on and off for a while," Sam said looking at his grandfather.
"She's still a demon Sam."
"I guess,"
"A demon that you and Dean are awfully close to. I need to be worried about that?" Samuel asked. Sam shook his head.
"No, she's just a good asset to have around." Sam told him half lying and half telling the truth. Samuels eyes narrowed before nodding.
"Good."
After another half hour Dean walked out of the bathroom ready to roll. They boys and Samuel split ways and off they were to another case.
"So what did you do in that bathroom so long? Hilda went in with you." Sam asked looking at Dean.
"I told you. She zapped out like two minutes after we got in there. She said I stunk too much. Which was rich coming from her. She smells like sulfur," Dean said not looking away from the road. Sams eyes widened a bit. He knew she smelled a bit like sulfur but only noticed when they started to have sex. No way Dean and Hilda did it. After all the shit he gave him about Ruby back in the day. Sam pushed the thought away as they drove on to their next case.

____________

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I've been dying to write Dean and Hilda's first time together. Lol
Please remember to rate and comment. Let me know what you think! I'm dying to know for this chapter lol