Fun and Games**

** There is sexual content in this chapter **

I gave the boys a bit of space after the whole Castile thing but I couldn't wait much longer. I was bored and my dad had gone awol. I zapped up to see Dean grunting and groaning inside his car trying to pop the roof up after it flipped the other day.
"Are fixing that thing or rubbing one out?" I joked making Dean look at me annoyed. "What? It's very similar to your jizz groan." I told him before I waggled my finger and popped the roof for him.
"Thanks," he said and got out of the busted up car.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"As good as I can be all things considered. You?"
"Same here. My dads hiding so I haven't seen him since." We kept eye contact for a while before Dean spoke.
"Listen Hilda. I'm sorry for being a dick lately."
"Oh?" I asked with a surprised smile.
"I saw how upset you were and I've felt like shit since. And I know you're a demon and probably don't care much about shit like this but I miss us. You know. Hanging out. Drinking. Bullshitting. It made dealing with all this crap easier."
"I wouldn't say I don't care," I admitted  and he gave me a surprised look. "Like I said you and Sam are both my favorite humans. Especially you." I told him. He chuckled.
"Guess I could say you're my favorite demon," he joked.
"So, does this mean we can fuck again or-?" I asked gaining a playful eye roll.
"I won't say no to it," he smiled as he leaned against his busted up car.
"Fucking finally, no one else is as fun to play with as you Winchester."
"Thank you?" He asked wiping the grease from his hands with a rag.
"You're very welcome. So how's Sam?"
"He says he's fine but I doubt he is."
"Right." I said leaning against his car next to him. A long silence fell over us as we just stood there. "So, is there a plan going forward?"
"Not really. Just do what I know I can which is fix Baby here and do hunts here and there. Wherever we can help we help."
"That's still a plan," I laughed. "My dad is hiding. He doesn't want me near him until Feathers cools off. If he does anyway. He thinks I'm safer with you boys. Unless you still want some space. I don't know how long it takes you to get over things," I said looking at him.
"I mean. It might take me a bit to fully trust you again." He said.
"That's fine with me." I told him with a smile. "You know we could go to my place to have some fun," I nudged him.
"What. In Hell?" He asked with a chuckle.
"That is where I live. No one there to barge in right now. Plus all my toys are down there."
"Toys?" He asked.
"Yeah. I got loads of them. Don't you want to find out?" I asked with a sly smirk.

———————

Dean looked at Hilda in thought. It had been a while since he'd had sex and he was thinking with his dick.
"You promise nothing bad will happen to me?" He asked her and Hilda shrugged.
"I mean nothing bad will happen to you,unless it's by my hands." She told him as she ran her finger across his bare forearm.
"That I can handle. I'm in." Dean agreed making Hilda smiled.
"Great," she said grabbing his hands and zapping them to her room. It took a moment for Deans head to stop spinning and focus on the room. It was decently large and black and gold themed. She had a large bed with a huge gothic looking headboard.
"Holy shit," Dean mumbled which made her giggle a bit.
"Fancy right? Now," She said flicking her hand throwing him against the nearby wall. "Time for fun." Dean watched as she slowly walked over to him. She stopped when their feet met and he looked down at her. She may have been a good few inches shorter then him but she was still intimidating. A snap of her delicate fingers and he would be dead but that just added to the thrill. They locked eyes for just a second before their lips connected like magnets. The pent up lust between them was being released. Deans hands roughly gripped her waist as he pulled her into his groin,his member bulging through his jeans. Hilda's lips hungrily left kisses from Deans lips to his jaw then to his neck. Her hands got to the buttons of his flannel and quickly undid them before almost ripping it off him. Deans breath was getting shallow as he started to anticipate Hilda's next move. He tilted his head back and waited to hear her knees hit the floor but they didn't. She could tell he was waiting for something and she giggled before pulling away.
"What are you expecting from me Winchester?"
"Just waiting for that wonderful thud I hear before you down my dick," he said which made her smile.
"We're doing things a bit different this time," she told him as she traced his chest with her fingernail. Dean watched as she got to the hem of his undershirt and slowly start to pull it up and over his head. She threw it to the ground before she jumped up. Dean acted quickly and caught her, gripping her ass before their lips reconnected again. Hilda's hands on each side of his face pulled his lips closer. "Dean," she said between breaths. "Bed." She demanded and he happily obliged. Without breaking the kiss he walked over an sat on the edge of the bed so she was straddling him. Dean moved his hands from her ass up her shirt and started to knead her breasts gaining a small moan from her. Hilda broke the kiss and pulled her shirt up and off. Deans hands quickly unclamped her bra and pulled her closer to him. He took her nipple into his mouth as he hands rested on the small of her back. Hilda's hands playing with his hair as she enjoyed feeling his touch again. His rough hands traveling her body and exploring every inch of her. His hands got to her jeans as he unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down before sneaking his hand down.
"Someone's eager," Hilda said with a smile as she looked down at him.
"Hil, I haven't touched you in so fucking long." He said in a breathy voice as he buried his face in her long red-orange hair. Hilda felt a blush form across her face at the brand new nickname he had given her. Thankfully Dean was too preoccupied with her body to notice her face. She could feel his nails scratching across her warm skin from one hand and the light rubbing over her panties from the other.
"Dean, wait." She said making him stop and look at her. "I told you I wanted to play with some toys." He smirked with a chuckle.
"Alright then let's do this." He agreed taking his hand out from her pants.
"Fantastic." She said and stood up. "Now you move up and put your head on the pillow." She told him. Dean did exactly what she said and laid there waiting. He watched as she took her jeans and panties off before walking around the bed to the right of him. His gaze never leaving her as she stopped and lent down. "Give me your hand," she told him and held hers out. Dean took a breath and gave her his hand. She pulled it to her before reaching to the corner of her bed and pulling out a leather strap. Dean sat up slightly as he watched her tie his wrist to the leather with a buckle.
"Hey hey. Wait just a minute here Hilda." He said pulling a bit but quickly realizing he was stuck.
"What's the matter? Nervous?" She asked him with a smirk as she flicked her finger, pressing his other arm to the opposite side. Dean felt a bit of fear creep up as she slowly made her way around the bed to his other wrist,buckling it in as well. Hilda wiggled her finger and allowed him to move his arm again. She watched as he tried to pull his wrists free. "Oh you won't get out of those Dean. Trust me. I've tested them many times with things much stronger then you." Dean swallowed hard as Hilda crawled on top of him.
"Hilda this better not be-"
"Don't worry," she reassured him as she looked down at him. "I promise you'll enjoy it." Dean let out a sigh as he felt her soft lips against his neck.
"As long as you don't plan on gutting me I'm all in." He told her with a nervous chuckle. She smiled down at him before pressing her lips and body against his. Dean watched as she pulled away then stood up. She positioned herself so her heat was hovering over his face.
"Don't disappoint me Winchester." She warned as she slowly lowered her self. Dean immediately accepted this and started to work her mound with his tongue. His tongue expertly circling and flicking her clit as she rolled her hips to add some motion. She could hear the rattling in the restraints as Dean tried desperately to get free. All he wanted was to grab her and pull her closer. Hilda grabbed a hand full of his hair and adjusted his head. Dean glanced up at her and she smirked at him.
"I know you can do better then this." She scolded him with a yank of his hair.
"If I had my hands I co-" he started but she pulled his hair harshly to shut him up.
"No talking. Just do as your told." Dean swallowed hard before nodding. Hilda was almost always dominating in bed but this was a bit more aggressive then he was used to and he liked it. A lot. Hilda smirked as she lowered herself into his face again. That must have light a fire in Dean because whatever he was doing was working amazingly. He could hear her moans and gasps as he worked. He stole a quick glance of Hilda. He felt his dick twitch as she saw her touching herself as he ate her out. Her one hand on her breast and the other making it's way to her heat. Seeing that made him go into overdrive, which gained a surprised moan from her.
"Holy. Shit," she moaned out as she started panting. Hilda could feel the knot in her gut getting ready to release. She moved to match his rhythm and her climax hit. Dean eagerly licked up her juices as he helped her ride out her climax. She started slowing down and moved her hips to his. Dean smirked up at her, proud of his achievement. Hilda panted as she looked down at his smug face. She rolled her eyes and playfully hit his chest.
"Don't look at me like that," she told him as she crossed her arms.
"Why not?" He chuckled.
"It's rude."
"What. You gonna punish me?" He asked egging her on.
"Oh I most definitely will," she said getting off him and walking to her closet. He watched as she rummaged through a few things before coming back out with a flogger.
"What are you going to do with that?" He asked her now nervous.
"It's to keep you in line since you think you can keep talking back to me." She said as she lightly ran the strands of the flogger against his bare skin.
"You think that will stop me from ta-" Dean started but Hilda wacked his chest with the flogger. "Hey! Hil can you no-" another swift hit in the same spot stopped him speaking.
"How about you listen instead of talking back huh?" She asked and he nodded. "Good. So let's try this again. Okay?" She asked and he nodded. "Good boy." She smirked and climbed into the bed and started to undo his pants. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them down  and off. Deans member fully erect as he laid there still tied to the bed. Hilda took his length into her mouth and started to bob her head. This was what Dean had been waiting for. The feeling of her hot wet mouth around his member was something he's come to almost be obsessed with. She worked his balls softly with her hand as she took all of him into her throat and mouth. Dean letting out moans and gasps the whole time. He wasn't a shy one with the sounds and Hilda appreciated that. She enjoyed when her prey made noise. She felt his member twitch a bit and popped off gaining an annoyed groan from Dean.
"No way am I letting you cum just yet." She smirked. Dean went to speak but glanced at the flogger that was still near her hand so he closed his mouth. "Oh look at you. Learning." She praised. She went back to sucking him off and playing with his balls. Bringing him right to the edge before stopping again. It kept like that for two more times and she could see how desperate he was getting for that final release. Dean had sweat coating his body as he laid there and panted. He had never done anything like this before and while it was painfully annoying it also felt so damn good.
"I think you've suffered enough." Hilda said and she crawled up so they were face to face. "What do you think?" She asked and he nodded quickly. She smiled and her lips crashed into his. Their kiss was long and passionate as she positioned herself over his member. She slammed herself down and Dean felt her heat engulf him. If he hadn't been edged off his release so much he would have came right then. Hilda pulled away from from the kiss and sat up. She started to ride him, gripping his chest with her hands to sturdy herself. Dean wined as she dug her nails deep into his chest as she rode him. The mix of pleasure and pain was something he's come to love. Watching her breasts bounce as she grinded against him was definitely driving him to his climax.
"Dean~" she moaned out as he started to match her pace the best he could. "Fuck. Dean~"  hearing his name roll off her tongue just made him want to go crazy. Sure probably a hundred girls have moaned out his name but when she did. It was different. Its never felt like this. "I'm going to cum," she whined. "Dean~!" She shouted as she rode him faster as she climax hit. Her walls clenched around him and she soaked his dick with her juices. That threw Dean over the edge and he came for the first time, after being denied so many times it hit hard. It felt amazing and it was drawn out longer the usual. Eventually they both stopped to catch their breath. Hilda patted his chest and slowly raised herself off his member. Dean watched as saw his cum just leak out of her as she got up.
"Good thing I have a shower in my bathroom," she joked. She wiggled her finger and undid the buckles. Dean pulled his now sore arms back to his body. "You okay?" She asked him.
"Can I talk without being wacked?" He asked with a laugh and she nodded. "I'm fine just sore."
"Did you like it?" She asked him.
"I more then liked it. Don't know if I could do that all the time but once in a while I can be down with it," he told her and she smiled.
"Good. Well, I need a shower and so do you. Wanna join?" She asked as she started walking toward the bathroom that was in her room. Dean eagerly got up and followed her.
"Hell yes I do!"

___________

😏 Hilda's my first OC that's I've written who was this dominating so I'm hoping it's good.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Rate it too. Thanks!